PRO Android

Dankyoshi

The interface look exactly same like in PC makes all the button such as backpacks, pokemon, options, pokedex and else looks small and hard to open it.. can the staffs change the interfaces like those so it would make easier ? Maybe different than PC version.

Honestly, all I can say to you bear with it. Yeah, it can be irritating. I am on android too and when it's hard to press a button I don't get the feeling to where it should be on the forums as a problem. :Ambivalent:

umbreon_animation_by_taravalentine.gif

You are not afraid of the dark. You are only afraid of what could happen in the dark.

235897 The interface look exactly same like in PC makes all the button such as backpacks, pokemon, options, pokedex and else looks small and hard to open it.. can the staffs change the interfaces like those so it would make easier ? Maybe different than PC version.

Hi there, have you tried playing with the Game Zoom/GUI Scale settings in your Game Options?

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

235897 The interface look exactly same like in PC makes all the button such as backpacks, pokemon, options, pokedex and else looks small and hard to open it.. can the staffs change the interfaces like those so it would make easier ? Maybe different than PC version.

Hi there, have you tried playing with the Game Zoom/GUI Scale settings in your Game Options?

omg why I didnt see that 'GUI Scale settings' .. My screen is looks better on my phone now.. lol..

Okay now Im satisfied with this.. thanks ! :D

omg why I didnt see that 'GUI Scale settings' .. My screen is looks better on my phone now.. lol..

Okay now Im satisfied with this.. thanks ! :D

Glad to hear it! Enjoy your game. :)

Locking the thread.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.