Invisible barrier in Meteor Falls

Hakunon

Z3HgfTa

(EDIT: It seems I cannot post images, but you can right click and open in new tab :Frown: )

As seen in the image, if you walk by the upper tile marked by the arrow you will get an invisible barrier between those marked by the red line, but if you walk by the lower tile marked by the arrow this bug doesn't happen even if you go up and down those marked by the red line.

EDIT: I tried turning back walking by the lower tiles to the upper tile of the bridge and got blocked as well, but I could pass the lower tile of the bridge and this freed the upper one!

EDIT2: It seems this also happens in Route 120 in big grasses, we can't enter/exit by the lower parts of the grass which isn't supposes to happen and don't have any reason to be like that.

236634 Z3HgfTa

(EDIT: It seems I cannot post images, but you can right click and open in new tab :Frown: )

As seen in the image, if you walk by the upper tile marked by the arrow you will get an invisible barrier between those marked by the red line, but if you walk by the lower tile marked by the arrow this bug doesn't happen even if you go up and down those marked by the red line.

EDIT: I tried turning back walking by the lower tiles to the upper tile of the bridge and got blocked as well, but I could pass the lower tile of the bridge and this freed the upper one!

EDIT2: It seems this also happens in Route 120 in big grasses, we can't enter/exit by the lower parts of the grass which isn't supposes to happen and don't have any reason to be like that.

Can you add screen shots? It will help me fix that bugs.

[glow=red]It's good to be cute[/glow]

Y2Vwm8L.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed

236874 Can you add screen shots? It will help me fix that bugs.

I've tried everything but couldn't, so I hoped you guys would fix for me and Hideliet did it.

Thanks Hideliet!

Since I can't post images, at least the route 120 big grass barriers are pretty easy to notice, I have played the original games and we couldn't use bikes inside the grass but we can pass through them, which isn't happening, like I said, we can't enter or exit by the lower/south parts of the big grasses because of a invisible barrier, so we are forced to existe/enter from the upper and side parts of the grass.

236874 Can you add screen shots? It will help me fix that bugs.

I've tried everything but couldn't, so I hoped you guys would fix for me and Hideliet did it.

Thanks Hideliet!

Since I can't post images, at least the route 120 big grass barriers are pretty easy to notice, I have played the original games and we couldn't use bikes inside the grass but we can pass through them, which isn't happening, like I said, we can't enter or exit by the lower/south parts of the big grasses because of a invisible barrier, so we are forced to existe/enter from the upper and side parts of the grass.

Barrier should be there. This isn't a bug.

Bug in Meteor Falls was fixed. Thank you for raport :)

[glow=red]It's good to be cute[/glow]

Y2Vwm8L.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed