pokemon walking with main character

Oscar

hello, i suggest that the pokemon that walk with the main character be the last pokemon with i have.

for example:

i have in the slot 1/6 a pikachu.

i have in the slot 2/6 a bulbasaur.

i have in the slot 3/6 a charmander.

i have in the slot 4/6 a squirtle.

actually the pokemon that walk with me would be pikachu, but i suggest that be the last pokemon, in this case squirtle, because when i go to pvp, the other player knows what pokemon go first, and he use a advantage type versus the mine.

236839 or just get on a bicycle/on a mount/on water, which makes no poke following you

^ This. Though the only time someone challenged me to PvP I just ended up looking at what 'mon was following him and seeing which one of mine would be best to counter it before clicking "Yes" (Funnily enough it was my lead anyway.)

Guest SugarRed9
236839 or just get on a bicycle/on a mount/on water, which makes no poke following you

^ This. Though the only time someone challenged me to PvP I just ended up looking at what 'mon was following him and seeing which one of mine would be best to counter it before clicking "Yes" (Funnily enough it was my lead anyway.)

But any pvp player worth their salt won't find that an issue. Mostly it'll just take an extra swap or 2.

I wish they would make it to where we could choose which pokemon in our party is the follower instead the Mon that's in the first. Putting it last mon in our party as the follower means we gotta constantly change our follower if we have available slots and catch a new Mon.

"Everyone has it in them to be the best, but not everyone has the will power to strive to be the best, only when we put our heart and soul into what we do, can we achieve the best results"

I like having Pokemon follow me around but some times I might want then to not follow me so I can hide them for pvp or just simply walk around by my self it's not like HG/SS where you could look behind you and you talk to your Pokemon and they would react to the surroundingsa your follow Pokemon does is just follow around in this which I do like It's just not always needed and you can't interact with your follow Pokemon like you could in HG/SS but that's ok