A real bad pvp bug occur、

Poiqweuyrt01

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=236777#p236777 This is my last topic

@pixiu Don't u notice this? "the attacker's negative stat stages will be ignored". In fact players on playing pvp in po or pokemonshowdown even oras and XY, the burn state was be ignored. Sometimes wiki cannot say clearly on something. Plz recheck!!!!!

And also can u respect our finding? To move a real bug report is so rude. I asked at least 15 PVP players and checked online again and again. I know you are busy but can u do something by your hand instead of showing your unknown and careless? Even u can asked person which on top 25 pvp rank list like weii!!!!!!!!!

236916 https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=236777#p236777 This is my last topic

@pixiu Don't u notice this? "the attacker's negative stat stages will be ignored". In fact players on playing pvp in po or pokemonshowdown even oras and XY, the burn state was be ignored. Sometimes wiki cannot say clearly on something. Plz recheck!!!!!

And also can u respect our finding? To move a real bug report is so rude. I asked at least 15 PVP players and checked online again and again. I know you are busy but can u do something by your hand instead of showing your unknown and careless? Even u can asked person which on top 25 pvp rank list like weii!!!!!!!!!

Hello, since apparently you missed it, here's the bit that Pixiu invited you to read:

"When a move lands a critical hit, the attacker's negative stat stages will be ignored while the defender's positive stat stages will be ignored, as well as the boosts from Light Screen and Reflect. Other stat modifiers, such as burn, Eviolite, Defeatist, the Sp. Defense boost that Rock types get under Sandstorm from Generation IV onwards, or Slow Start will not be ignored."

Hopefully the formatting was heavy enough for this information to be seen by all the people you asked to :)

236916 https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=236777#p236777 This is my last topic

I have indeed personally rechecked the mechanics on Pokemon Showdown. Once again, I can confirm: Critical hits do not ignore the attack debuff from being burned. Please refer to Hideliet's post above for the full excerpt from Bulbapedia, as it seems you may have missed reading the part where it's specifically mentioned that the stat modifier from being burned is not ignored in a critical hit.

Your topic was moved because what you were reporting wasn't a bug, so it didn't belong in the Bug Resolution Center. For that matter, neither does this topic. I have moved it once again to General Support, as this is not a bug.

I'm sorry for your inconvenience; however, this is a PvP game mechanic that the official Pokemon games have created. And PRO will be sticking to the PvP mechanics of the mainline Pokemon games.

Please do not continue to create more threads about this, as the issue has been addressed at this point. Further threads will be considered spam and locked.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.