Rate Bulba and Cleffa

Theburi

241785 Thanks a lot again! and about the moveset?

Sludge Bomb

Giga drain/Synthesis

Sleep powder

Leech Seed

252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SP def

Should I use Giga drain or synth?? or there is another moveset that is worth more trying

just start with one combo and if u struggle try the other one. Imo giga drain+ leech seed should be enough healing in combination with black sludge. But thats just a thing u learn by doing. U may realise that u need less def ev's because items are missing right now so u can shift some ev's to spdef to handle special attacks better. It all depends on what u want to cover/what is worth to cover

241785 Thanks a lot again! and about the moveset?

Sludge Bomb

Giga drain/Synthesis

Sleep powder

Leech Seed

252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SP def

Should I use Giga drain or synth?? or there is another moveset that is worth more trying

Sludge bomb and Giga drain are nearly mandatory on Venusaur, even defensives one. Leech Seed is also a must to give you passive recovery while sapping HP from pokemon such as Skarmory, Scizor or Foretress who love to switch on Venusaur. For the last move, i personally have a preference for Synthesis despite the presence of giga drain/leech seed to have a faster and more reliable way of recovery over Sleep powder but it is also a good option to incapacitate a counter (unless it misses).

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>