Sabrina

Hyperdreamer

:Exclam: so I've been having a problem beating Sabrina. I can't remember what types of Pokemon are good for defeating Sabrina. I have a lvl 60 pikachu and sandslash, a lvl 51 gyradose, those are my strongest right now. I miss managed my training of Pokemon. But I am wondering if I should train ground types and to what lvl. Pikachu sometimes gets killed in 1 shot. I wasted all my P$ on revives and super pots. Went back to Sabrina and things didn't go as planed. Pikachu missed drowsy the entire time ruining my plan. Before I had revives and more pots, I managed to kill Drowsy with pikachu.it feels like a hit and miss.i have a better chance with ground types but not 100% sure. Sure I'll last longer if I use dig but only sandslash and diglit know dig. Sorry if some Pokemon names are spleen wrong or funny. I either have no clue how to spell or my iPad. Did an auto correct and wouldn't let me have it the way it's spelled. :Angry:

13162cb0-767f-48a7-9933-75141ce45068_zpsgnlartrq.png

237168 :Exclam: so I've been having a problem beating Sabrina. I can't remember what types of Pokemon are good for defeating Sabrina. I have a lvl 60 pikachu and sandslash, a lvl 51 gyradose, those are my strongest right now. I miss managed my training of Pokemon. But I am wondering if I should train ground types and to what lvl. Pikachu sometimes gets killed in 1 shot. I wasted all my P$ on revives and super pots. Went back to Sabrina and things didn't go as planed. Pikachu missed drowsy the entire time ruining my plan. Before I had revives and more pots, I managed to kill Drowsy with pikachu.it feels like a hit and miss.i have a better chance with ground types but not 100% sure. Sure I'll last longer if I use dig but only sandslash and diglit know dig. Sorry if some Pokemon names are spleen wrong or funny. I either have no clue how to spell or my iPad. Did an auto correct and wouldn't let me have it the way it's spelled. :Angry:

Hi there. Sabrina uses Psychic-types, so your best bet is to use Bug, Dark, and/or Ghost-type Pokemon. Ground-type Pokemon don't actually have a type advantage over Psychic-type Pokemon, so you may want to consider finding something else.

Dark-type Pokemon will do especially well at Sabrina's gym since they're immune to Psychic damage, so I'd recommend trying to pick one up. You can get Murkrow and Houndour on Route 7 at night, or pick up a Seedot via headbutt, as Seedot evolves into a Dark-type Pokemon. Afterwards, I'd recommend training at Seafoam B4F until your Pokemon is around Level 55-60.

Hope these tips help - good luck with the gym battle!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

237168 :Exclam: so I've been having a problem beating Sabrina. I can't remember what types of Pokemon are good for defeating Sabrina. I have a lvl 60 pikachu and sandslash, a lvl 51 gyradose, those are my strongest right now. I miss managed my training of Pokemon. But I am wondering if I should train ground types and to what lvl. Pikachu sometimes gets killed in 1 shot. I wasted all my P$ on revives and super pots. Went back to Sabrina and things didn't go as planed. Pikachu missed drowsy the entire time ruining my plan. Before I had revives and more pots, I managed to kill Drowsy with pikachu.it feels like a hit and miss.i have a better chance with ground types but not 100% sure. Sure I'll last longer if I use dig but only sandslash and diglit know dig. Sorry if some Pokemon names are spleen wrong or funny. I either have no clue how to spell or my iPad. Did an auto correct and wouldn't let me have it the way it's spelled. :Angry:

Hi there. Sabrina uses Psychic-types, so your best bet is to use Bug, Dark, and/or Ghost-type Pokemon. Ground-type Pokemon don't actually have a type advantage over Psychic-type Pokemon, so you may want to consider finding something else.

Dark-type Pokemon will do especially well at Sabrina's gym since they're immune to Psychic damage, so I'd recommend trying to pick one up. You can get Murkrow and Houndour on Route 7 at night, or pick up a Seedot via headbutt, as Seedot evolves into a Dark-type Pokemon. Afterwards, I'd recommend training at Seafoam B4F until your Pokemon is around Level 55-60.

Hope these tips help - good luck with the gym battle!

Thanks! I have a gastly but I think I'll look for those two Pokemon you suggested. Where would I get head but? :thanks:

13162cb0-767f-48a7-9933-75141ce45068_zpsgnlartrq.png

237832 Thanks! I have a gastly but I think I'll look for those two Pokemon you suggested. Where would I get head but? :thanks:

you can try tree on lavender city, its have chance find a murkrow, or you can try hunting gastly on pokemon tower there.

Also teach you gyara move crunch since its dark type move will do 2X demage on physic type

237832 Thanks! I have a gastly but I think I'll look for those two Pokemon you suggested. Where would I get head but? :thanks:

There's a Headbutt tutor at Viridian Maze, directly to the left of the maze entrance. As part of a miniquest, though, the tutor is initially blocked behind a Team Rocket grunt, so you'll need to speak with the Youngster NPC near the berry patch outside first. You'll be able to battle the grunt and learn Headbutt from the tutor for 2k afterwards.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.