Login Issues.

Adventurergrief

Hello,

Every time I try to login into the game, it shows me the "Logging in" part and just fades away, and does absolutely nothing. After like 2 minutes, it allows me to do the same thing again.

I have familiarized myself with the specs, and my PC is above and beyond the requirements.

I am using the x64 bit.

The game servers are up, as on other servers it gives me a que, but it's the same result after the que.

238015 Hello,

Every time I try to login into the game, it shows me the "Logging in" part and just fades away, and does absolutely nothing. After like 2 minutes, it allows me to do the same thing again.

I have familiarized myself with the specs, and my PC is above and beyond the requirements.

I am using the x64 bit.

The game servers are up, as on other servers it gives me a que, but it's the same result after the que.

- Moved to proper place -

238015 Hello,

I am using the x64 bit.

- Moved to proper place -

Cheers, i couldn't figure that out ;D

238020 Update: It happens to all servers i try to join, every single one of them.

Hi, have you checked that your login information has been entered correctly?

If you're getting a "Logging in..." message and no queue window afterwards, this is referred to as the ghost queue. Basically you've hit an invisible/latent queue - you're still connected into the queue, the window just isn't showing up properly on your screen. You can wait it out as though it's a normal queue, or you can relaunch the client a few times until you get the queue window showing up correctly. Either way, you should be able to connect eventually.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.