Reset Account

Asserth

Hello,

I was wondering whether I could request an account reset please. I haven't played in a while and don't remember the plot, so I'd like to experience it from the beginning. I'd rather not switch servers for this since all my friends are on the same server.

Thanks,

Daniel

238080 Hello,

I was wondering whether I could request an account reset please. I haven't played in a while and don't remember the plot, so I'd like to experience it from the beginning. I'd rather not switch servers for this since all my friends are on the same server.

Thanks,

Daniel

Unfortunately staff will not reset your account at request. Have you thought about creating a second account to use instead? This way, you will be able to play on the same server as your friends.

"2. You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person."

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

238080 Hello,

Thanks,

Daniel

Unfortunately staff will not reset your account at request. Have you thought about creating a second account to use instead? This way, you will be able to play on the same server as your friends.

"2. You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person."

I was hoping it wouldn't come to that, I like having the same username in all games I play.

Maybe I'll be allowed this one exception? Worth a shot :)