Mission bug Route 35.

Lalastra

When i talked to the couple of guards that are in the route 35 i went to my pc to pick up the letter from the lvl 10 Spearow but for my surprise the Spearow didnt hava any letter so... i didnt get the letter and im stuck in route 35. My nickname in the red server is Lalastra, if it is anything someone can do so i can continue, i will be very pleased.

239727 you need to talk to the officcer its normal that you cant find the letter yourself.

they told me that the letter should be equiped in the spearow that i get in my pc, which officer do i have to talk to? if u mean that i have to return to the couple of officers , i already did it but nothing happend.

239723 When i talked to the couple of guards that are in the route 35 i went to my pc to pick up the letter from the lvl 10 Spearow but for my surprise the Spearow didnt hava any letter so... i didnt get the letter and im stuck in route 35. My nickname in the red server is Lalastra, if it is anything someone can do so i can continue, i will be very pleased.

[ref]martindaniel98[/ref] provided correct information.

Report to me if it worked.