Trainer Reset?

Hyperdreamer

Ok so I was told the npc trainers reset weekly. Well my account is 7 days old now. I'm visiting my grandparents and using their pc. I log in go to a npc trainer and nothing happens just the same old text I get when I talk to them. am I missing something here? is there a set day that they reset or is it set depending on my account creation date like mine was Saturday august 6th 2016

EDITE:I don't know why but my account says august 7th 2016 but it was august 6th I created it and it says last active august 15th and its the 14th so I guess this MMO is NA but EU but w.e.

13162cb0-767f-48a7-9933-75141ce45068_zpsgnlartrq.png

239751 Ok so I was told the npc trainers reset weekly. Well my account is 7 days old now. I'm visiting my grandparents and using their pc. I log in go to a npc trainer and nothing happens just the same old text I get when I talk to them. am I missing something here? is there a set day that they reset or is it set depending on my account creation date like mine was Saturday august 6th 2016

EDITE:I don't know why but my account says august 7th 2016 but it was august 6th I created it and it says last active august 15th and its the 14th so I guess this MMO is NA but EU but w.e.

Hi there, the trainer reset count for 7 days, but the start cooldown only begin at the time you battle specific NPC. It mean per NPC can get different cooldown belongs to the last time you beat them. Hope it can help you.

239876 So I have to wait another week since I beat an npc trainer a couple of days ago. My friend told me it was either every Wednesday or Thursday. I'd hate to fight random Pokemon to lvl them up. Anywho I can't play on my PC till I install the new graphics card

Yes, that the reason. Trainer reset per weeks but count when you beat them done. As you only beat them at a couple days, so you will need to wait then...