i hit by rollback :/?

Iraz

PRO Username: Iraz

On which server issue happened: Red

Hi Few Days Ago I caught Shiny Marill after a few hours. today I got into the game and I have not seen it After Soo mach Time!i post topic but it didnt help Pls Help me :Cry: :confused: :Nervous:

239821 PRO Username: Iraz

Hi Few Days Ago I caught Shiny Marill after a few hours. today I got into the game and I have not seen it After Soo mach Time!i post topic but it didnt help Pls Help me :Cry: :confused: :Nervous:

Hi there, sorry for delay your topic. After check it, we don't see any data from your shiny marill. It can be hit by roll back.... It mean it not saving in data and no exist...

Any chance you have ID of that pokemon?

Hi there, sorry for delay your topic. After check it, we don't see any data from your shiny marill. It can be hit by roll back.... It mean it not saving in data and no exist...

what you mean ID?

what you mean ID?

ID is the range number of specific pokemon (per pokemon catch has specific number)

It can check by type /happy or showing in chat when you release pokemon.

what you mean ID?

ID is the range number of specific pokemon (per pokemon catch has specific number)

It can check by type /happy or showing in chat when you release pokemon.

idk i just remamber the stats didnt was that good (i think) and the Happynes normal like 70 or somting like that