Viridian City gym bug

Jimmy1911

239822 I can't leave or enter Viridian city gym bcs I'm stuck there.

242888 Me too can you help us ???

The door has been tweaked a bit. Hopefully that resolves the issue.

If your account is still stuck, please contact staff on the official support chat because we need you to be online to bring you back to where you were. It might take some time to get a staff on the chat but I would advise you to be patient and wait in the chat if you want to get unstuck asap. Tip: it would help as well if you use your game name in chat so if a staff comes online and finds you there, they can directly find you instead of you having to keep watch. Not all staff on the chat can help you in game, so just be patient until one who can logs in.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

239822 I can't leave or enter Viridian city gym bcs I'm stuck there.

242888 Me too can you help us ???

The door has been tweaked a bit. Which hopefully resolves the issue.

If your account is still stuck, please contact staff on the official support chat because we need you to be online to bring you back to where you were. It might take some time to get a staff on the chat but I would advise you to be patient and wait in the chat if you want to get unstuck asap. Tip: it would help as well if you use your game name in chat so if a staff comes online and finds you there, they can directly find you instead of you having to keep watch. Not all staff on the chat can help you in game, so just be patient until one who can logs in.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.