Looking for info on safari (kanto) pokemons

Daihucovei

1. In "safari area 2" what's the pokemon that is fishable? (not counting on goldeen and magikarp)

2. In "Safari exclusive" I'm also missing a water pokemon I don't have data. From there I already have: dratini, gyarados, krabby, magikarp, marill, poliwag, slowpoke, wooper and zubat.

Thank you for linking that but it's not updated. For example:

- if going from that guide I already have everything, but in-game I'm missing one water pokemon (fishing).

- in safari exclusive I already have all grass pokemons, but the guide says that there's also a venipede, which I don't have, but it says it's in the grass, but what I'm missing it's in the water.

It's a good guide and I got my 353 caught pokemon by following that guide mostly. I think those 2 points I said are the first things I noticed are not updated.

239863 1. In "safari area 2" what's the pokemon that is fishable? (not counting on goldeen and magikarp)

Lotad - Morning/ Day

239863 2. In "Safari exclusive" I'm also missing a water pokemon I don't have data. From there I already have: dratini, gyarados, krabby, magikarp, marill, poliwag, slowpoke, wooper and zubat.

Again, Lotad - Morning only.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4