PvP Coin Master 'STUFF'

Futz

Guest SugarRed9

you don't get my point there,

and there you said it "Its extremely difficult to reach top 25" thats why these cloaks have their value as throphy. Now they are available on NPC, those players effort from season 1 are wasted now.

You clearly are not understanding what I'm saying. I get what you are saying. That people who earned it first are the ONLY people who deserve to have it. However that is just untrue. it's like saying only someone who has reached top 25 in pvp in season 1 can catch mew in a quest. Its unfair for the rest of the people who try JUST AS HARD to reach the top 25 in pvp ladder. Suggesting that because you did it since season 1 and therefore are the only one deserving of said prize is just silly.

I think you two are misunderstanding another. Futz is saying what he is because you can buy them with pvp coins from an npc now. It potentially creats a situation where one could buy/sell pvp clothes on trade chat.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9
240840 im pretty sure the one who did this post dont even have 250 rating so he is jealous that the other players with higher elo than him will get the pvp clothes

Futz is a pretty high ranked player in the top 25 on the red server.....

Guest SugarRed9
240840 im pretty sure the one who did this post dont even have 250 rating so he is jealous that the other players with higher elo than him will get the pvp clothes

what about blue server i dont see him anywhere

Because he has a lot of hours on red? He plays mostly on red. Just like I've never seen you on yellow before. There's multiple servers bro. The top 25 is different on each server, and all the different servers share the forums.

what about blue server i dont see him anywhere

Because he has a lot of hours on red? He plays mostly on red. Just like I've never seen you on yellow before. There's multiple servers bro. The top 25 is different on each server, and all the different servers share the forums.

thanks for the info bro i didnt know that

I agree with not having the cloaks in the store because of what they signify. A lot of people with cloaks worked hard to get them and wear them with a sense of accomplishment. But if cloaks are able to be bought, they will lose the value and meaning they have today.