Invictus

Firestorm

37050 thank you for adding me to your clan! :) im active! but i cant use the chatbox because im a "Mac" user..there are bunch of bugs T_T i hope we can help each other! :D im gonna add my girlfriend Nadleeh.. please dont kick us! :P

Its a Guild ^^ u cant add players.. xD but all that looks fun ! :Crazy: :Smile: Ill add her later on ..

invictus1.jpg

trainercard_result.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your name.Bojack

How old are you. 23

From where are you. India

When you start PRO(hours).99 hrs

Your pokemon experience highest lvl 100. and i been pokemon fan From the beginning of its release...i havnt missed a single episode till now :)

Your favorite pokemon. Charizard Ofcourse its the Best pokemon Ever

Why you want to join us.

Well i found this Guild o be cool and i would like to join u guys...seems like this is my home XD :)

Hope u guys will Accept me :) Thnx

37321 pls invite mew i want to join, my friend already your member! ty im here at vewrmilion city tight now :Grin:

Its cool that u want to join us and your friend is already with us ! But.. read..

•• How to join us: ••

•• Guild Requirements: ••

Hope you do your best ! ^^

invictus1.jpg

trainercard_result.png

First of all.. I want to ask why do you need to kick me in the guild? I am buying the items.. I am not begging for it..what is the reason? Are you jealous? Second.. You are a guild leader..you need more patience to your guild members..what is your purpose creating your guild? To show off?!. I am buying the items not asking to give it to me :) you should teach me how to get it instead of kicking me..not all of us have the same knowledge in pokemon world...

•What is your name. Rioputraw

•How old are you. 22

•From where are you. Indonesia

•When you start PRO(hours).130 hrs

•Your pokemon experience. Been playing pokes since first generation

•Your favorite pokemon. Charizard FTW! But recently im into Goodra XD

•Why you want to join us.

I've been solo players for 130 hours.. And as metioned above i notice that this is a friendly guild and im open to friendliness :Crazy: :Crazy:

37491 First of all.. I want to ask why do you need to kick me in the guild? I am buying the items.. I am not begging for it..what is the reason? Are you jealous? Second.. You are a guild leader..you need more patience to your guild members..what is your purpose creating your guild? To show off?!. I am buying the items not asking to give it to me :) you should teach me how to get it instead of kicking me..not all of us have the same knowledge in pokemon world...

Reasons !

1. Your not friendly with no1 (single hi is enough)

2. Knowledge here is important as u can see at top!

3 Your selfish player and I don't like that.

If that's not enough for you.. sorry its my mistake wish you all good dude !

invictus1.jpg

trainercard_result.png

37530 •What is your name. Rioputraw

•How old are you. 22

•From where are you. Indonesia

•When you start PRO(hours).130 hrs

•Your pokemon experience. Been playing pokes since first generation

•Your favorite pokemon. Charizard FTW! But recently im into Goodra XD

•Why you want to join us.

I've been solo players for 130 hours.. And as metioned above i notice that this is a friendly guild and im open to friendliness :Crazy: :Crazy:

Nice to meet you Rio once ur on ill add you, hope u like us !

invictus1.jpg

trainercard_result.png