Hey Guys!

Hello everyone! I'm new obviously but so far I'm really enjoying the game a lot! I came here from PokeMMO, don't raise the torches and pitchforks just yet, but I think this one is a lot better and shows greater promise. So I think I should give an introduction. My name is Nick and I'm 20 years old. I've been playing pokemon since I was about 7 and I've been a die hard fan since. I really love Pokemon and althought this is sort of off topic I'm super super excited about Pokemon Go! I'm always up to meeting new people and I like to get to know some of you! I look forward to meeting new friends :Grin:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arrow.gif

"He's willing to sacrifice an awful lot to help the people of this city, that kind of makes him a hero doesn't it?"

Thanks for the welcome guys! Shoot me a message or invite and we can play together sometime c:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arrow.gif

"He's willing to sacrifice an awful lot to help the people of this city, that kind of makes him a hero doesn't it?"

Hello BaussSauce!! Im also waiting for Pokemon Go! But I will have to buy a better phone jajaja. Enjoy your stay!

PS: I like your avatar!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

giphy.gif

giphy.gifSometimes life is not what you expect... What really matters is to enjoy the little things...

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone c: I hope to see you all in game! And Roniix thanks I like yours too! :3

arrow.gif