Enable Numpad?

Heycavalier

246068 My numlock is 24/7 activated but it seems like it's not working in-game :((

Do u have a solution to this? :c

Key mapping the numbers to the directional movement you wanted to be and use the math symbols in regard to actions keys maybe? It really depends on you and what you are used to.

if your number lock is always on, then movement controls when it's off are probably aren't supported for it.

246068 My numlock is 24/7 activated but it seems like it's not working in-game :((

Key mapping the numbers to the directional movement you wanted to be and use the math symbols in regard to actions keys maybe? It really depends on you and what you are used to.

OOOOOOoh i now get what u mean...i actually wanted to be able to "map" the battle/item shortcuts to the numpad instead of the regular numbers.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

OOOOOOoh i now get what u mean...i actually wanted to be able to "map" the battle/item shortcuts to the numpad instead of the regular numbers.

Ah, then if that's the case, you can. Numpad numbers as well as Numbers on the upper top of the keyboard are used both different. You can map them freely by just doing so.

Ah, then if that's the case, you can. Numpad numbers as well as Numbers on the upper top of the keyboard are used both different. You can map them freely by just doing so.

Alright i'll try this tommorow morning (cuz i hate to wait 750 people in the queueueueueueueue) and i'll see if it works.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]