As Promised, My New Pokemon Series! [Videos]

Heiach

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I Finally Defeated The Johto Elite 4! [Video]

<r><QUOTE author="Foxys"><s>

</s><POST content="140811"><s></s>140811<e></e></POST> Gratz and Nice Video~ <E>:y:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thank you! I love how it's a story of how Raichu was only in the team to fill the spot but ended up being the MVP.<br/>

<QUOTE author="Maddenz"><s>

</s><POST content="140826"><s></s>140826<e></e></POST> <GLOW glow="yellow"><s>[glow=yellow]</s>CONGRATULATIONS!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Cheers! :D</r>

<r><QUOTE author="bladermagician"><s>

</s><POST content="140974"><s></s>140974<e></e></POST> You struggled with a team of almost all 100s. That's hilarious<e>
</e></QUOTE>

No need to be rude mate, people have varying levels of play-styles and ability, plus I know for a fact the Johto Elite Four can be rather hard - Depending on situational circumstances.<br/>

<QUOTE author="Heiach"><s>

</s><POST content="140955"><s></s>140955<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Foxys"><s>
</s><POST content="140811"><s></s>140811<e></e></POST> Gratz and Nice Video~ <E>:y:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thank you! I love how it's a story of how Raichu was only in the team to fill the spot but ended up being the MVP.<br/>

</s><POST content="140826"><s></s>140826<e></e></POST> <GLOW glow="yellow"><s>[glow=yellow]</s>CONGRATULATIONS!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Cheers! :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Congratulations Heiach, you did a good job, and I actually may end up watching the rest of your series up till Episode 40. It's great too see a good streamer/youtube video maker supporting PRO. I envisioned something like this happening back during Alpha and actually thought i'd be the one to do it, but I got busy with my Senior year haha.<br/>

<br/>

Cheers mate.</r>

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

<r><QUOTE author="Gawerty"><s>

</s><POST content="141046"><s></s>141046<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="bladermagician"><s>
</s><POST content="140974"><s></s>140974<e></e></POST> You struggled with a team of almost all 100s. That's hilarious<e>
</e></QUOTE>

No need to be rude mate, people have varying levels of play-styles and ability, plus I know for a fact the Johto Elite Four can be rather hard - Depending on situational circumstances.<br/>

<QUOTE author="Heiach"><s>

</s><POST content="140955"><s></s>140955<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Foxys"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

Cheers! :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Congratulations Heiach, you did a good job, and I actually may end up watching the rest of your series up till Episode 40. It's great too see a good streamer/youtube video maker supporting PRO. I envisioned something like this happening back during Alpha and actually thought i'd be the one to do it, but I got busy with my Senior year haha.<br/>

<br/>

Cheers mate.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I streamed and Youtubed this game last year.. not sure if it was Alpha back then.. but yeah.. I'm loving all of the support and kindness I'm getting from the PRO community and its staff for my streams and channel!</r>