Best way to catch an Abra

Geoduddy

Hi, guys

What you think is the best way to catch a Abra?

I'm in route 35 (johto) looking for it for some time and the encounter rate is too low and i'm throwing straight an ultra ball but I only got 3 and loose 8 or more.

Abra is too fast to try put it in sleep (I tried with a Bellsprout level 20 against one Abra 13).

I also consider to use a Golbat with Mean look but it will take a time because I don't have one.

Well,

Do you have any tip?

Any faster pokemon with taunt will prevent it from using teleport. If you don't have this TM, ask someone to bring it from Celadon mart for you.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

241366 Hi, guys

I'm in route 35 (johto) looking for it for some time and the encounter rate is too low and i'm throwing straight an ultra ball but I only got 3 and loose 8 or more.

Abra is too fast to try put it in sleep (I tried with a Bellsprout level 20 against one Abra 13).

I also consider to use a Golbat with Mean look but it will take a time because I don't have one.

Well,

Do you have any tip?

You can also use a Pokémon with Shadow Tag like Wynaut, Wobbuffet, Gothita, etc...

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

241366 Hi, guys

Well,

Do you have any tip?

You can also use a Pokémon with Shadow Tag like Wynaut, Wobbuffet, Gothita, etc...

If you have a pokemon that knows mean look, you can trap it in battle. Golbat and crobat can learn mean look.

thank you everybody who answered

I think the easiest way is the Tiarra suggestion:

but I don't have any of this pokes :Crazy:

I think I will give up for while and come back later