cant login

Imaxie

1. 1.

please someone help me :Frown: . first im login and play for 4 hours , then im afk so that make me disconnected from server . when im going to login again always say "cant not connected to server" :Ambivalent: . so im try to test in different server boom yeah that work in server red , before i play in yellow server . then im try login again always say cant not connected to server . what should i do :etc:

241654 please someone help me :Frown: . first im login and play for 4 hours , then im afk so that make me disconnected from server . when im going to login again always say "cant not connected to server" :Ambivalent: . so im try to test in different server boom yeah that work in server red , before i play in yellow server . then im try login again always say cant not connected to server . what should i do :etc:

Hi there, this is because the Yellow server is currently offline. You can check the server status using this status checker. You'll need to wait for the Yellow server to be rebooted in order to play on Yellow again.

In the future, please make sure to read through our stickied guide on what to do when you encounter a "Cannot connect" message. This will save you time, as the most common connectivity issues are already listed and explained within that guide.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.