Shinigami - RIP

Bigmoney

Re: Shinigami - NOW RECRUITING! RED SERVER.

<r>Hey !! I would like to join Shinigami guild ... Here's some details about my Biodata .. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

In Game Name -x3IceFreeZe [RED server]<br/>

Real Name - Izwan <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

Age - 17<br/>

Gender - Male<br/>

Horoscope - Gemini <br/>

Date of Birth - 9 Feb 1999<br/>

Country - Malaysia<br/>

Type of person - Friendly , Trusted , Gamer & Fair<br/>

Game Time in PRO - 157 Hr 27 Min<br/>

Story Mode Progress - Kanto [100%] , Johto [90%] Elite Four Johto<br/>

Language - Malay , English & ( A little bit )<br/>

When Started Play Pokemon Game - Since I 12 years old<br/>

First Pokemon Game - Pokemon Emerald (GBA)<br/>

Favourite Pokemon - Weavile,Gyarados and Shinx<br/>

Pokemon That I Hate - Mr.Mime,Budew and Growlithe<br/>

Favourite Pokemon Type - Psychic,Water,Ice And Dark<br/>

Pokemon Type That I Hate - Bug and Steel<br/>

Why I Like to play Pokemon - Pokemon has always been able to strike the perfect balance to be easy enough for a child to play, and yet deep and challenging enough for an adult such as myself to enjoy. Right from the introduction of the game, it is geared to teach you how to play, while actually letting you play at the same time.<br/>

The very early stages of the games consist of easy battles designed to get you used to the way the game plays, but as the game progresses the battles start to get more and more challenging. Kids can have fun running around the world and collecting Pokemon and even if the very end of the game is too challenging for them it does not matter, because they will be having so much fun playing either way. ................................... <br/>

Objective to join Shinigami - To increase my knowledge and skill about pokemon and will help other member that need some help.. Also wanna Be The VERY BEST <E>:thanks:</E></r>

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shinigami - NOW RECRUITING! RED SERVER. - FORUM REVAMP

<r>Hello! My Name Is Swiffog (In the game)<br/>

i would like to join your <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Shinigami<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> guild <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Real Life Name: Ashraf<br/>

IGN: Swiffog<br/>

Date of Birth: 9 October 1998<br/>

Play Time: 211 Hours 51 Min<br/>

Pokemon That I Like: Latios,Greninja & Sceptile<br/>

Pokemon Type I Like: Dragon,Water,Ice & Dark<br/>

Pokemon I Hate: Ponyta,Ekans & Oddish<br/>

I would join <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Shinigami<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> because its been the best guild i could find <E>:Heart:</E><br/>

I wish i could join your guild <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>Hello there! Can I join your guild? I love playing Pokemon because I get to meet new friends, battle with others, catch and train pokemon and playing just for fun...looking forward to join you guys..Thanks! :)</t>

<t>I think its time for me to start looking into this whole guild thing! The name Shinigami won me over, the benefits look even better! I've only got 86 hours logged of this posting but its going up rapidly! Anyway, I'm not sure what the standard is for applying or even how to go about joining (I guess those details will follow??) Here's a picture of my trainer info, I'll be online all day >=]<br/>

<br/>

I can't post links without posting more :( Too busy playing to be posting lol<br/>

<br/>

If at all possible, PM me in game(IGN: Scruffy120, I don't remember if the forum names are the same in game?)... I don't check the forums much unless im looking for a guide..etc :)</t>

<r>Hello scrufty , I recommend you to use gyazo if you wanna make a screenshot, then drag the link anywhere you like and everyone will be able to see it.<br/>

<br/>

How ever, you still can write details about you, like introducing yourself or giving some details about you could be pleasant :)<br/>

Do not hesitate to read the other peoples apply to see what kind of informations are worth mentioning here.<br/>

Thx for your interest regarding Shinigami, and have a good day <E>:y:</E></r>

PCznf1X.png?1