Daycare Leveling & EV Training Service

Dacs95

Okay, regarding my request: I'm an idiot, I used the search bar to find a daycare, but in my haste didn't notice the 'yellow server', so my request is invalid.

I just wanted to clarify so that it doesn't look bad on the people who provide this service. But yeah, I made a mistake, and am a nub. Sorry for wasting your time, guys, but keep up the good work and hopefully you don't get as many dopes like me in the future. :)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

276282 Okay, regarding my request: I'm an idiot, I used the search bar to find a daycare, but in my haste didn't notice the 'yellow server', so my request is invalid.

I just wanted to clarify so that it doesn't look bad on the people who provide this service. But yeah, I made a mistake, and am a nub. Sorry for wasting your time, guys, but keep up the good work and hopefully you don't get as many dopes like me in the future. :)

Hahaha! No worries! It's good, It happens xd

____

276257 just a little suggestion, I would accept "Magikarp",they are pretty easy to level in the cerulean cave like 1-2hours for lvl100 js

Thing is, sometimes it takes a bit longer than usual, but hey

242658 ... but special consideration can be made.

276282 Okay, regarding my request: I'm an idiot, I used the search bar to find a daycare, but in my haste didn't notice the 'yellow server', so my request is invalid.

____

276257 just a little suggestion, I would accept "Magikarp",they are pretty easy to level in the cerulean cave like 1-2hours for lvl100 js

magikarp has a base xp of 20 js I would take this of your list, magikarp is one of the easiest pokemon to level up in this game ^^ imo

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

____

magikarp has a base xp of 20 js I would take this of your list, magikarp is one of the easiest pokemon to level up in this game ^^ imo

Most players who want Magikarp leveled, also want it to be EV trained which is a pain in itself as it can't be ev'd anywhere without switch train, that's why we don't accept Magikarp.

giphy.gif

Offering dex service and leveling & EV training services. [Yellow]

[glow=red]Shinies:[/glow]

789eebe101.pngd86e323331.png6db03724f3.png76dc39414d.png76ddceb4b9.pngde3fe0e7b1.png76e45d1c16.png76e7703459.png dbd848f966.png916f434502.pngand more...

276417 Most players who want Magikarp leveled, also want it to be EV trained which is a pain in itself as it can't be ev'd anywhere without switch train, that's why we don't accept Magikarp.

well reasonable

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

276042 I will be on vacation from 1st to 12th October, that's why I am taking very few/no requests in case I can't finish in time. Narfco, Sugarred9 and V3g3tta will be available like normal. In case you don't get a reply on the forums, please get in touch with them in game by adding them as friend: /friend IGN

Thank you and good luck!

Bumping for this.

giphy.gif

Offering dex service and leveling & EV training services. [Yellow]

[glow=red]Shinies:[/glow]

789eebe101.pngd86e323331.png6db03724f3.png76dc39414d.png76ddceb4b9.pngde3fe0e7b1.png76e45d1c16.png76e7703459.png dbd848f966.png916f434502.pngand more...