Daycare Leveling & EV Training Service

Dacs95

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Ingame name: Silvercode

Pokemon's name: Togepi

Request: Full EV train DEF+SPDef (Level 14) - do I need to level it up to 20? It's a tanky Pokemon so you unfortunately can't fight with it.

Any moves you want to keep or learn through level up?: You can change whatever moves you need ^_^

254939 Your Ingame name: Silvercode

Pokemon's name: Togepi

Request: Full EV train DEF+SPDef (Level 14) - do I need to level it up to 20? It's a tanky Pokemon so you unfortunately can't fight with it.

Any moves you want to keep or learn through level up?: You can change whatever moves you need ^_^

If nobody takes I'll do it tomorrow. Teach it some high power TM's please, I'm sure it can learn a few, I did a Togepi before.

giphy.gif

" A Man's Dream Will Never Die. "

2qj8zft.gif

Teach it some high power TM's please, I'm sure it can learn a few, I did a Togepi before.

Sure thing. I taught it Psychic since it's the only one it could learn from both what I had available in my inventory and what was for sale in Celadon Mart.

Teach it some high power TM's please, I'm sure it can learn a few, I did a Togepi before.

Sure thing. I taught it Psychic since it's the only one it could learn from both what I had available in my inventory and what was for sale in Celadon Mart.

I'm sure it can learn other betters ones, whoever does it will have to put TM's on it and charge you for the tm's price.

giphy.gif

" A Man's Dream Will Never Die. "

2qj8zft.gif

Hiiiiii,

EV trained slakoth for Thrasoz (delivered)

image.png

EV trained chinchou and horsea for Rald23 (delivered)

image.png

image.png

EV trained+Lvldup90 Murkrow and Aerodact for Thrasoz (delivered)

qwe.png

zxc.png

EV trained+Lvldup95 Feebas for TheStylee (delivered)

vbn.png