how to get will o wisp

Ddthorn

Is there an Hm for will o wisp? it was a Tm in the past generations and i was wondering if they implemented it. Will o wisp is one of the best Hms since its the main attack for physical walls who cannot learn it, like weezing.

Thank you for helping!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=3669 Your best chance is finding it here. If it's not, it's most likely not implemented yet. You might wanna use General Support for future questions since guides is not the section for it. Might be able to find other useful things in this section later on if you do have any future questions

From what I understand, the TM here will be base on region. In Kanto, all TM are base from Generation 1 TM. While I have yet to reach Johto, its safe to assume the same will happen on it which makes it that you won't be able to get a Will-o-Wisp TM without reaching Hoenn.

36142 Is there an Hm for will o wisp? it was a Tm in the past generations and i was wondering if they implemented it. Will o wisp is one of the best Hms since its the main attack for physical walls who cannot learn it, like weezing.

Thank you for helping!

The "Game Guide" section is meant for users to create posts which can help others with quests, items, spawns, etc. Topics such as this one should be created in the "General Support" section.

Topic moved.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee