Didn't gain Pvp coins if opponent disconnected

Bong2015

Currently only got 6 coins from winning. However, I have already won 10. I guess it's because in some of my games, opponent just disconnected so that I missed 4 coins. (I have waited, and relog for a few hours, the coins stay the same.)

Please check if you have time.

Thanks

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a bug, it's an exploit. People do this when they know they will lose so their opponent who is about to win doesn't get coins for their win. However, if someone disconnects, they lose a bigger ELO amount than if they just accepted their loss. It's a weak compensation for the fact that ur not getting any coins, but it's still something...

Check my Mall!

252807loser kid

lol don't needa take it that far huh. Admins have said that it's not bannable so being salty is the worst thing u can do right now. I think that the possibility of a system that deals with the PvP exploiters is being discussed, but we honestly can't do anything until we have an official reply or something...

Check my Mall!

252804 However, if someone disconnects, they lose a bigger ELO amount than if they just accepted their loss

What?

I'm speaking English in case you haven't noticed. I said that people who Disconnect lose a bigger ELO (ranking) amount than if they just accepted their loss. Refer to your English teacher for more help and detail into this internet text.

Check my Mall!

252813 lol don't needa take it that far huh. Admins have said that it's not bannable so being salty is the worst thing u can do right now. I think that the possibility of a system that deals with the PvP exploiters is being discussed, but we honestly can't do anything until we have an official reply or something...

I think that it's how you accept a lost that qualify you as a person. I think that kind of behavior is pathetic, just that, can't think about other word.

And I barely play PVP so I'm not even touched by this problem.