Kadabra wont evolve

Dreyeden

so, im trying to help a fellow player evolve his kadabra, so we traded it, i didnt get the evolve option, so i traded it back, but he didnt get the option to evolve it either. no he did purchase the kadabra from another player, and it didnt evolve either so its completly possible he didnt buy it from OT

so my question is, for an evolve trade to work does the OT have to be involved in the trade. or does happiness affect it?

244666 so, im trying to help a fellow player evolve his kadabra, so we traded it, i didnt get the evolve option, so i traded it back, but he didnt get the option to evolve it either. no he did purchase the kadabra from another player, and it didnt evolve either so its completly possible he didnt buy it from OT

so my question is, for an evolve trade to work does the OT have to be involved in the trade. or does happiness affect it?

no ot doesnt matter..it should evolve by trade

figured it out, there was a yellow server crash right around when we were trading, we got back in and tried it one last time, and we sucesfully evolved, must have been a server issue preventing it before the crash XD, thanks for the response guys, i appreicate it, i know if i do have an issue that wont essentially resolve itself ive got support from the community :)