Forums trading rules

Raich

My suggestion is pro having a basic forums auction form or something with rules when u start an auction on something i find it abusing random people opening auctions and adding their own rules....

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

Guest LiquidSnakeK

+Agree I think its quite a large gray area when people who are auctioning off their pokes have rules like "I can cancel sale at any time". That leaves open an opportunity for the seller to just say "hey someone else offered more even after I agreed to sell it to you, so our deal is no longer valid." Players shouldn't be allowed to create their own rules.

245263 +Agree I think its quite a large gray area when people who are auctioning off their pokes have rules like "I can cancel sale at any time". That leaves open an opportunity for the seller to just say "hey someone else offered more even after I agreed to sell it to you, so our deal is no longer valid." Players shouldn't be allowed to create their own rules.

its even worse when seller can be like after a bid u have to wait a certain amount of time(talking for days now) and then be like if i regret it cuz i didnt get my insta be like go to hell..

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

Yeah, thats why avoid trading at all if i can and focus on catching my own pokes. Its just a nightmare sometimes. But i can understand if ppl do auctions, cause they want to get the most out of it. On the downside u never know if there is really another buyer or you just get overbid by a fake.

On the other hand its stupid for the seller if auction ends and buyer doesnt want anyomre. U can report it, ofc, but it still stupid work to do and u are still sitting on your poke. xd

Nevertheless an auction house is planned to get implemented afaik.

Until then a few more rules might be good but its kinda still the same problem.^^

This would certainly encourage me to actually buy and sell in this game because at the moment I essentially try to be as self sufficient as possible in terms of getting the pokemon or items that I need. It's too much of a pain to use trade chat and posting on the forum you have to deal with all these crazy rules people make and enforce which half the time are ludicrous.

245276 Yeah, thats why avoid trading at all if i can and focus on catching my own pokes. Its just a nightmare sometimes. But i can understand if ppl do auctions, cause they want to get the most out of it. On the downside u never know if there is really another buyer or you just get overbid by a fake.

On the other hand its stupid for the seller if auction ends and buyer doesnt want anyomre. U can report it, ofc, but it still stupid work to do and u are still sitting on your poke. xd

Nevertheless an auction house is planned to get implemented afaik.

Until then a few more rules might be good but its kinda still the same problem.^^

If something like fake bid happens , report it , move on , make a new auction :/ and pm to last b.o which would be still interested , its better than having community deal with stupid rules until auction house is on the game...

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

If something like fake bid happens , report it , move on , make a new auction :/ and pm to last b.o which would be still interested , its better than having community deal with stupid rules until auction house is on the game...

Yeah u probably totally right! Its just annyoing that u have to deal with reporting so many ppl and sometimes 10 pms pop up and ppl want answers and stuff. So annyoing, thats why i personally avoid trade at all.

Cant wait for an auction house tho, this might make things sooooo much easier. Less work for staff, less work for players, just positive aspects.

Only downside is we dont know when it comes, but well thats how it is. :)

Yeah u probably totally right! Its just annyoing that u have to deal with reporting so many ppl and sometimes 10 pms pop up and ppl want answers and stuff. So annyoing, thats why i personally avoid trade at all.

Cant wait for an auction house tho, this might make things sooooo much easier. Less work for staff, less work for players, just positive aspects.

Only downside is we dont know when it comes, but well thats how it is. :)

Exactly we dont know when , so we need some rules to control trade forums here until its ingame :/

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>