I release a good poke lvl 100 by mistake

Wilkiller

245270 I took a pict of the ID of my glalie lvl 100.

is there a chance to get it back, ill be happy.... please make that possible if you :y: can

I don't believe there's no getting it back with these types of situations since you were the one who initially released it. Though I could be wrong.

spacer.png

what actually happen is that sometimes when u release a poke and the server is a litte slow it doesn't show right away and if u don't look well when you try to release another one you need to wait because the pokes change position or space betwin the box, I'm possitve I was the one who released, but it was by mistake cuz the ask u, are u should? I press yes cuz I tho it was the poke I was tring to release when I realise it was the wrong one I took a pict right away. because in no way I would release my good poke for not reason, except by mistake......

as I said " I RElEASED, by mistake " no my desire to release it... and that's why I'm here asking for help.

thx! and sorry about my English :Smile:

245469 what actually happen is that sometimes when u release a poke and the server is a litte slow it doesn't show right away and if u don't look well when you try to release another one you need to wait because the pokes change position or space betwin the box, I'm possitve I was the one who released, but it was by mistake cuz the ask u, are u should? I press yes cuz I tho it was the poke I was tring to release when I realise it was the wrong one I took a pict right away. because in no way I would release my good poke for not reason, except by mistake......

as I said " I RElEASED, by mistake " no my desire to release it... and that's why I'm here asking for help.

thx! and sorry about my English :Smile:

Next time, please be more careful when you're going through your PC and releasing Pokemon. If you notice there's server lag, that just means you should be extra careful while releasing your Pokemon, so as to avoid getting into situations like these. Moreover, I do want to add that you were asked to confirm your choice when you dragged the Pokemon to the trash icon. This kind of mistake is always preventable if you're taking the proper precautions.

Please upload a screenshot of your released Pokemon's ID. You can refer to this guide on uploading images within forum posts.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

245270 I took a pict of the ID of my glalie lvl 100.

is there a chance to get it back, ill be happy.... please make that possible if you :y: can

We tried to fix your issue recently. We couldn't recover it due to a recent clearance of released Pokemon in order of a maintenance.

Sorry for your inconvenience. We were looking into your issue, sorry we can't help this time.

Enjoy your game. Best regards