Sync failing

Shamow008

last few days sync is failing too much...especially in the excavations site..i used alakazam for sync n the ada n bold sync didnt work perfectly..i caught 2 clone n both r super sync failed..should i change the sync poke or suggestions pls what to do ?? :thanks:

245542 last few days sync is failing too much...especially in the excavations site..i used alakazam for sync n the ada n bold sync didnt work perfectly..i caught 2 clone n both r super sync failed..should i change the sync poke or suggestions pls what to do ?? :thanks:

The sync as you know has a 50% chance of working. The poke that has the ability shouldn't have anything to do with how well it works. You just have to be patient and keep hunting. ^_^

spacer.png

245542 last few days sync is failing too much...especially in the excavations site..i used alakazam for sync n the ada n bold sync didnt work perfectly..i caught 2 clone n both r super sync failed..should i change the sync poke or suggestions pls what to do ?? :thanks:

The sync as you know has a 50% chance of working. The poke that has the ability shouldn't have anything to do with how well it works. You just have to be patient and keep hunting. ^_^

it didnt happen one week earlier but this week its damn high...altho its 50% chance... :thanks:

Guest LiquidSnakeK

That would be called RNG my friend. Nothing is guaranteed. Sometimes you hit big multiple times sometimes you get absolutely nothing for days on end. Its just unlucky is all.

When my Xatu doesn't sync for too long, and i'm getting unhappy with them, i just give them to KFC and take another one that want the job, untill he is doing the same and too lazy to do good job and sync :devil:

Chronos true guild leader :3

it didnt happen one week earlier but this week its [Censored] high...altho its 50% chance... :thanks:

Please keep the language PG, as we do moderate the forums with the same rules on profanity that apply in-game.

Anyway, it seems that you're simply experiencing bad luck this week as opposed to last week. Stay patient and don't overthink it while you're farming - you should be fine.

Since the question's been addressed, I'll be locking the thread as resolved now. Best of luck!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.