Yellow server crash 21/8/'16 - Learned Ability

Tyloz

1. 1.

Hi,

So a couple of monutes ago the yellow server crashed for a second.

So I just defeated Lt. Surge, and had to do it over, wasn't a problem because I already received the experience from the first time.

But My sandslash leveled during that battle and learned the ability "Dig"

With the server crashed, he didn't learn dig and I'm still haveing the ability of rollout, how can I contact someone to change this? or when or where can I buy TM dig if it isn't possible?

Kind regards,

Tyloz

245741 Hi,

So I just defeated Lt. Surge, and had to do it over, wasn't a problem because I already received the experience from the first time.

With the server crashed, he didn't learn dig and I'm still haveing the ability of rollout, how can I contact someone to change this? or when or where can I buy TM dig if it isn't possible?

Kind regards,

Tyloz

You can go to the move relearner in Cerulean or Saffron City to relearn dig or you can buy the TM from the Celadon Mart.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

245741 Hi,

Kind regards,

Tyloz

You can go to the move relearner in Cerulean or Saffron City to relearn dig or you can buy the TM from the Celadon Mart.

Okay thanks