closed

Wenzer

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: <strong>✨</strong>_ Wenzer's Daycare Services -⋆- Leveling and EV Training _<strong>✨</strong>

<t>hmm is he trusted?...</t>

http://

6hdZhen.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E6W75Tu.png

Re: <strong>✨</strong>_ Wenzer's Daycare Services -⋆- Leveling and EV Training _<strong>✨</strong>

<r><QUOTE author="nos66"><s>

</s><POST content="245993"><s></s>245993<e></e></POST> hmm is he trusted?...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

That's a good question, and while I don't have any previous customers yet who can give you input, I'm more than happy to discuss anything with you beforehand should you prefer to have some of your own (reasonable) guidelines set.<br/>

<br/>

I am pretty active in all chat most of the time, when I am online, so feel free to pm me in game, or I'd think people in all chat could give you their opinion of me ^.^</r>

<t>which server?<br/>

how long would it take to train full ev ?</t>

http://

6hdZhen.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E6W75Tu.png

<r><QUOTE author="nos66"><s>

</s>which server?<br/>

how long would it take to train full ev ?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey, sorry for the delayed reply! It was my birthday today and was very busy lol!<br/>

<br/>

I'm on the blue server only. For full EVs, usually takes less than 3 days for me to complete. Given I'm not busy (I'm typically not too busy as it stands) I could be done within 24 hours of receiving the poke.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="pururung2"><s>

</s>i have 3 pokemon i wanna trade, do u still open?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I actually received a message earlier about training 3, and need to finish updating the post :( however these 3 should not take me long at all, and I can reserve the next 3 spots for you if you'd like :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="YNOSVT"><s>

</s>I have 2 pokemon to train full ev, did you have time ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hello, sorry about the delay, but I do have a few spots open now. Please PM me if you're still interested :)</r>