Steven Granite Cave Bug

Adirx20

Hi im on the BLUE server and i got some really annoying bug.

I talked to Mr. Stone in Rustboro and he gave me this letter to his son. I gave Steven the letter and he moved away from the cave.

Then the server went down, and i just waited for it to go back online.

When I got online again, i saw Steven in front of me, talked to him and he told me the exact thing he told me BEFORE i gave him the letter. when i got back to Rustboro to talk Mr. Stone, he told me to go and find his friend on the museum (this is the next quest). When i tried get inside Dewford GYM to get the badge and move on to the museum the guy who's blocking the entrance door told me that Steven is still on the Granite Cave, and when i talked to Steven he told me THE EXACT THING he told me before he got the letter.

So now i can't get the letter to give him because i finished it already, but Steven is still stuck in the past and won't let me continue the game.

246045 Hi im on the BLUE server and i got some really annoying bug.

I talked to Mr. Stone in Rustboro and he gave me this letter to his son. I gave Steven the letter and he moved away from the cave.

Then the server went down, and i just waited for it to go back online.

When I got online again, i saw Steven in front of me, talked to him and he told me the exact thing he told me BEFORE i gave him the letter. when i got back to Rustboro to talk Mr. Stone, he told me to go and find his friend on the museum (this is the next quest). When i tried get inside Dewford GYM to get the badge and move on to the museum the guy who's blocking the entrance door told me that Steven is still on the Granite Cave, and when i talked to Steven he told me THE EXACT THING he told me before he got the letter.

So now i can't get the letter to give him because i finished it already, but Steven is still stuck in the past and won't let me continue the game.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. I've moved your topic to the NPC & Scripting Bugs subforum so that a content scripter can look into it when available. Thanks for the report!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

I don't care if some GM will just give me this letter again or something else. I lost already 40k for moving from Dewford to Rustboro 1000 times trying to make SOMETHING work.

I got 2 terrible bugs already in the past when 2 of my best poke's got fucked up and their nature / IV's have changed, I didn't say something cos i can go on and i understand it's a beta.

This one really sucks..

Hi there,

We need you to be online in order to fix your variables. Please look for any Content Scripters in game or IRC / Discord whenever you're online.

Link to PRO IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yes but i'm doing it for 2 days already and no one that can help goes online.

I got MS that just good for nothing and it's just getting waste. a lot of money that gone and i'm just stuck in the story.

Why can't i get this item and thats it??

248859 Yes but i'm doing it for 2 days already and no one that can help goes online.

I got MS that just good for nothing and it's just getting waste. a lot of money that gone and i'm just stuck in the story.

Why can't i get this item and thats it??

248869 bump..

I added a few new things to Mr Stone. When you get stuck somehow, you can now talk to him and it will fix your game (and proceed to what he's telling you to do). Note that the message he delivers might be the same as before, even if things have changed in your game account.

Please let us know if you are still having issues.

Cheers :Smile:

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

and now im in the game and it's still the same. i talked to mr. stone and he told me the same thing. steven is still not moving from the cave and the guy who blocks the GYM still not moving. what should i do?? can you come online and give this item ?