Character Customization Ideas

Shadowforce

Hello PRO team and thanks for this awesome game! I've been enjoying every single minute of it since I started.

One thing I noticed is that many people sometimes look alike. Of course, they have their names on top so we can know who is who but still, think about it, everyone wants to be unique. I believe something that this game lacks is more character customization. You should be able to change your haircut first of all, since... well, hair grows! Make a barber shop for that.

The most important now for me is the clothing set. Its poor in my opinion, PRO evolves fast and it's community increases fast as well, so we need more clothes to use! I am sure the art team can think of some ideas. My suggestions could be these:

Riley's clothing.

Capes. Add capes. Capes are cool.

Headbands.

I don't know if it's possible to program, but it would be cool to wear hat and glasses at the same time.

Things to hold: Like seriously, we have never seen such a thing in any pokemon game! How awesome would it be to carry stuff like wands, maces, sceptres...

Those were some of my ideas, hope you will check them. Thanks again for this awesome game! :Smile:

The game is still very fresh, of course customization will expand with the game, that is pretty much a given.

There are just way more important things to fix and move forward with than hairstyles, clothing etc. I'm sure the artist team already has plenty of plans.

QRD5EHd.png