CELADON GAME CORNER!

Ldoooods

My 1st problem in here was, i have beaten all the enemy and got all the pokeballs in the game corner but i didnt get the lift key in the 1st place because i was spawn outside the room immediately, Ive been stuck in that quest for almost 3 weeks now, now everytime i went down at the game corner, i always spawn at the 1st room where the lift key and greg was located, but my problem now is, I cant get the lift key, I cant interact with the lift key and with greg!, Why? plss help me .. :( its almost 1 month ive been in this quest :( :( :(

Even restarting the game didnt solve my problem..

Help, I am stuck in the game corner. I dont get caught and am able to go near the stairs supposedly to walk going to B2 but it teleports me back to that start where i first entered the game corner. Not even at the area of Detention Cell.

Don't hate a newbie for for asking.

38958 Help, I am stuck in the game corner. I dont get caught and am able to go near the stairs supposedly to walk going to B2 but it teleports me back to that start where i first entered the game corner. Not even at the area of Detention Cell.

Same here.