• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

342256 *graffitis my guild logo on your thread*

unknown_1.png

I dare you to come to Blue server.

angry_n_by_in_the_machine-d36pi8s.png

First off, who the hell are you? (No one I'm interested in knowing) You know that you are a blue server player, why the *bleep* are you trying to interact with a yellow server player/guild? (seems dumb) Furthermore your cheap attempt at agitating my guild and I is a petty troll move at best. (buzz off fly) I'm going to have to ask that you and your friends not post here ever again in Team Rocket yellow servers page or you will be reported to the moderators/auths. (not kidding) <- This is your only warning. I will only ask once. :boot:

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

Hi. I have seeing a lot of members of this guild and I would like to join. What are the requirements for that? I'm from Brazil, GMT-3, don't know if this could be a problem... I was playing on Blue Server, but stop for some months, now I'm restarting my game on Yellow Server. Right now I'm with only 9h of gameplay on this server and I going to face Lt. Surge gym. But have more than 100h on Blue server.

:thanks:

344237 Hi. I have seeing a lot of members of this guild and I would like to join. What are the requirements for that? I'm from Brazil, GMT-3, don't know if this could be a problem... I was playing on Blue Server, but stop for some months, now I'm restarting my game on Yellow Server. Right now I'm with only 9h of gameplay on this server and I going to face Lt. Surge gym. But have more than 100h on Blue server.

:thanks:

Hello! I have now met you in game and I'm very glad I did. Welcome to Team Rocket. :Grin: :y:

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

.... Sinnoh !!!!!!

Can't hold back elation! It's actually been announced. (Not finished yet)

I look forward to swarming those cities with you guys/girls! Team Rocket's sun is just rising.

May fate smile upon us forever!!!

:Heart: :Heart: