New Guild, Team Rocket *Yellow server*

Cleric

Team Rocket now has 3 branches! ( TeamRocket,TeamRocket2,and TeamRocket3) We have grown so much in the last month. Our army is looking stronger by the day! Thanks to everyone that reached out to us and made this dream a reality. :Heart:

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Looks suspicious* [cough] *Shifty eyes*

That's right people, move along! Nothing out of the ordinary or special going on here. We are just loading all these awesome rare Pokemon in the back of this truck to take to "nurse joy"! They totally wont be used for PVP or evil deeds or anything like that...

:Angel: or :devil: ?

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

Primordius is right! We are constantly doing the world a favor by "Denouncing the evils of truth and love". You're welcome everyone in the world. <3 *Team Rocket has your best interests at heart* Do us a solid and obey!

[glow=yellow]We are total angels![/glow] :Angel:

(couldn't hold back the evil)

[glow=red]Yep, total angels![/glow] :devil:

*Team Rocket MEMO*

To all members with alternate accounts. Please contact me. I am moving alternates to Team Rocket guilds 2 and 3. Team Rocket 1 (HQ) is reserved for original accounts only. :thanks: for always being so awesome! I will make the move as "turn key" as possible. :Heart:

-Boss

• 2 weeks later...