New Guild, Team Rocket *Yellow server*

Cleric

359222 Guild not mature, totally trash with incompetents leaders and such hateful environment. :n:

Not to say that (after helping new comers and being friendly/active in the guild) you will be probably removed after a quick period of time. Without explanation as happened to a couple of us, probably just to fill up guild spots for popularity... with new entries collected around the forum and in game. Definitely not recommended.

Behave

Ash

oooh girl you are sassy! :Smile: This is the first time anyone has made me laugh on forums. (thank you)

It is at this time that I must point out that you weren't known in Team Rocket for being the friendliest guy to your team mates. (Not a shock you are gone)

Another thing I must address is the fact that we are not you typical guild on PRO. We have no vetting process! We are kind enough to give anyone (noob or veteran) a chance to show their strengths or whats special about them. The trial process is fun, and we have always enjoyed this factor for it has deep roots in Team Rocket lore. We on average meet 100's of more guild mates/players than your average guild on PRO. There is no way we could keep them all. (we are not greedy)

With that being said Team Rocket is usually the first guild on yellow server to ever offer a hand to new players during their journeys start. I have personally made sure hundreds of players had a great start and nice pokemon coupled with battle advice. (all from my own time,effort, and pocket $$$) Don't even get me started on how much I have spent on bikes for noobs. TBH we love doing that and will not stop our operations in any of the regions. We have raised over 7 generations of Team Rocket over the span of a year. So many that used to be with us have went on to make their own wonderful guilds and be very successful in yellow server. (sometimes you need a villain to give you a reason to fight) Either way, love us or hate us! We are not going anywhere! We were here before you came to yellow server and we will be here when you leave! Isnt it ironic that you are complaining about Team Rocket being bad? I'll let you in on a little secret, you are not the first to try and drag us through the mud! And I'm sure you wont be the last! We have actually grown and prospered everytime someone has "attempted" to harm us. Long story short, Its a big game with many options. Perhaps you should do some introspection and find out your path in this game. Team Rocket's philosophy is that when one door closes another one opens! Good Day sir!

** SLAMS DOOR IN ASH's FACE!!! **

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

359396 Giovanni Approves :y:

[glow=red]TeamR Red Server[/glow]

***** ALL HAIL GIOVANNI ! *****

Thank you master! We are not worthy of your praise! :Heart:

We will go to the edges of the earth and space to do your bidding boss!

The world will shake and crumble to the power of Team Rocket!

(Hail Giovanni and Hail Team Rocket) :Exclam:

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

359222 Guild not mature, totally trash with incompetents leaders and such hateful environment. :n:

Not to say that (after helping new comers and being friendly/active in the guild) you will be probably removed after a quick period of time. Without explanation as happened to a couple of us, probably just to fill up guild spots for popularity... with new entries collected around the forum and in game. Definitely not recommended.

Behave

Ash

oooh girl you are sassy! :Smile: This is the first time anyone has made me laugh on forums. (thank you)

It is at this time that I must point out that you weren't known in Team Rocket for being the friendliest guy to your team mates. (Not a shock you are gone)

Another thing I must address is the fact that we are not you typical guild on PRO. We have no vetting process! We are kind enough to give anyone (noob or veteran) a chance to show their strengths or whats special about them. The trial process is fun, and we have always enjoyed this factor for it has deep roots in Team Rocket lore. We on average meet 100's of more guild mates/players than your average guild on PRO. There is no way we could keep them all. (we are not greedy)

With that being said Team Rocket is usually the first guild on yellow server to ever offer a hand to new players during their journeys start. I have personally made sure hundreds of players had a great start and nice pokemon coupled with battle advice. (all from my own time,effort, and pocket $$$) Don't even get me started on how much I have spent on bikes for noobs. TBH we love doing that and will not stop our operations in any of the regions. We have raised over 7 generations of Team Rocket over the span of a year. So many that used to be with us have went on to make their own wonderful guilds and be very successful in yellow server. (sometimes you need a villain to give you a reason to fight) Either way, love us or hate us! We are not going anywhere! We were here before you came to yellow server and we will be here when you leave! Isnt it ironic that you are complaining about Team Rocket being bad? I'll let you in on a little secret, you are not the first to try and drag us through the mud! And I'm sure you wont be the last! We have actually grown and prospered everytime someone has "attempted" to harm us. Long story short, Its a big game with many options. Perhaps you should do some introspection and find out your path in this game. Team Rocket's philosophy is that when one door closes another one opens! Good Day sir!

** SLAMS DOOR IN ASH's FACE!!! **

You are pathetic after the talk we had, and you talked bad on Iceyfire and Adaline03 for some reasons, when it was the first time i saw them anyway...Took you 2 days to answer me with this post filled of roleplaying bs. I did not expect better than this.. *12 years old leader of team rocket* You could just save our last private talk with some other guild member very disappointing. and :thanks: for the "great start"

Keep on with those weak lies and I'll publish the recorded meeting in TeamRocketHQ. I said nothing in that meeting that I haven't offered others already or wouldn't say publicly to someones face. You are just mad with a swollen red bottom from the spanking we gave you. Quite frankly I gave you a chance to publicly share your displeasure with the guild via forums. (more than most would have allowed,I could have just censored/removed you and your post)

Now you are just being pathetic. BTW I am unapologetic about the fact that I'm a kid. But you should feel really stupid fighting with children that didn't want to be your friend on a children's rpg. (I want to imagine you as an adult but I cant find any logic in that assumption) Look at you scum bag talking down on children for having an imagination and playing role play in the most crucial years for social development. Why are you wasting away your adult life on digital animals in a cyber world with kids? I've seen you spend wads of cash on assorted game related items that you probably could have kept put away for bad times. (this none of this is my business - just as Team Rocket Guilds doings are none of your business anymore)

Now this is where logical people would part ways and go about their lives. I have this strange gut feeling that you don't subscribe to the powers of logic and will return yet again if you feel bested or get your knickers rustled just thinking about this unpleasantness. (please refrain as you have alluded before that you are an adult)

If you do return here where you are not welcomed, I will have to implement real adult consequences such as Orwellian Censorship of your words, thoughts, and ideas. Or even worse call the authorities of this game world to have you removed. (mutes and bans are awful)

Away with you now! Please do not return to hassle children playing Pokemon. (Seriously censorship grosses me out, don't make me do it! Even worse I don't want to report on you like a tattle tale. -shame-)

I have removed you once (initial removal). I have removed you twice. (just now on forums) The third time you leave me no choice but to seek actions against you in a place allotted by authorities/GM's. (Good Bye 4 Ever Sir)

I Let You Express Your Complaints. Now Do Not Ever Post On this Forums Thread Again. :thanks:

359751 Keep on with those weak lies and I'll publish the recorded meeting in TeamRocketHQ. I said nothing in that meeting that I haven't offered others already or wouldn't say publicly to someones face. You are just mad with a swollen red bottom from the spanking we gave you. Quite frankly I gave you a chance to publicly share your displeasure with the guild via forums. (more than most would have allowed,I could have just censored/removed you and your post)

Now you are just being pathetic. BTW I am unapologetic about the fact that I'm a kid. But you should feel really stupid fighting with children that didn't want to be your friend on a children's rpg. (I want to imagine you as an adult but I cant find any logic in that assumption) Look at you scum bag talking down on children for having an imagination and playing role play in the most crucial years for social development. Why are you wasting away your adult life on digital animals in a cyber world with kids? I've seen you spend wads of cash on assorted game related items that you probably could have kept put away for bad times. (this none of this is my business - just as Team Rocket Guilds doings are none of your business anymore)

Now this is where logical people would part ways and go about their lives. I have this strange gut feeling that you don't subscribe to the powers of logic and will return yet again if you feel bested or get your knickers rustled just thinking about this unpleasantness. (please refrain as you have alluded before that you are an adult)

If you do return here where you are not welcomed, I will have to implement real adult consequences such as Orwellian Censorship of your words, thoughts, and ideas. Or even worse call the authorities of this game world to have you removed. (mutes and bans are awful)

Away with you now! Please do not return to hassle children playing Pokemon. (Seriously censorship grosses me out, don't make me do it! Even worse I don't want to report on you like a tattle tale. -shame-)

I have removed you once (initial removal). I have removed you twice. (just now on forums) The third time you leave me no choice but to seek actions against you in a place allotted by authorities/GM's. (Good Bye 4 Ever Sir)

I Let You Express Your Complaints. Now Do Not Ever Post On this Forums Thread Again. :thanks:

I knew you had no balls to quote me again, iv just stopped reading your post after 3 lines... Don't even try to bring up the fact of the adult-kid harassment because we both know your not a kid, we have almost same ages and there is no harassment, so start acting like that and take responsibility. Your just afraid because we talked in private and you have spoken ill of "your friends". As only a rat would do.

This is not the place for those kind of discussions, I have deleted your messages to not disrupt the thread. If you want to continuing discussing this use Private Messages. In a case someone actually broke any Rule make sure to Fill a report with evidence and post in the Report Center.

Don't continue this inappropriate behavior or I have to take actions into it. Best of luck and have a great week.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

359809 This is not the place for those kind of discussions, I have deleted your messages to not disrupt the thread. If you want to continuing discussing this use Private Messages. In a case your someone actually broke any Rule make sure to Fill a report with evidence and post in the Report Center.

Don't continue this inappropriate behavior or I have to take actions into it. Best of luck and have a great week.

:thanks: :Smile: :Heart:

*Team Rocket MEMO*

Congratulations on all the hard work everyone! I have received the wonderful news about Project PVP. Everyone of you are so dedicated to making our dreams a reality. With determination like yours, I cant imagine anything being an obstacle for you! Thank You For Your Service :Heart: :y: :devil: