New Guild, Team Rocket *Yellow server*

Cleric

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Light: (*New Tournament News*) - Team Rocket members! I have begun collecting some awesome prizes for an upcoming tourny I am currently working on for us. (large cash prizes,MS medallions,luxury Pokemon mounts,etc.) I would love feedback for ideas and rules. PM me if you want to get involved! :Crazy:

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

299309 I would like to join(is there a application?)

As of yet, we do not have a formal application. The other officers/admins and I have been conducting one on one interviews with players that show interest in Team Rocket. Pm me in game and I can conduct your interview. We are still new and are in the stages of re-developing this guild. In the very near future a new application process will be implemented. :thanks: pm/add me and we can get you set up bro! :Grin:

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

299951 :Light: (*New Tournament News*) - Team Rocket members! I have begun collecting some awesome prizes for an upcoming tourny I am currently working on for us. (large cash prizes,MS medallions,luxury Pokemon mounts,etc.) I would love feedback for ideas and rules. PM me if you want to get involved! :Crazy:

[uPDATE] : I spoke with Ironcoque and we are going to be doing a Pokemon hunting event in the near future! This will be a joint event with Team Aqua and Team Magma. More updates on this event to come soon! *Excellent* (Mr.Burns) :devil:

[ref]Cleric[/ref], Hey I'm a new member and wanted to let you know I sell stuff from the Shop and would like to offer discounts to the members only. And help with events and prizes if i can. Please reply when can. Thanks again for the invite.