ginjery jones boss

Sitzei

well i fight and win that boss when i win it i was waiting for the wild pokemon battle but i ddidnt get anything just a message that say a wild pokemon appear behind me.

i know that getting chance of battle him again is impossible but atleast fix it for other players or my next time its sad i got only leftovers :D

247360 well i fight and win that boss when i win it i was waiting for the wild pokemon battle but i ddidnt get anything just a message that say a wild pokemon appear behind me.

Actually he never mentions that a pokemon appear behind you... When he does say "Look! Behind you!", you either battle a wild pokemon, or it flees.

i know that getting chance of battle him again is impossible but atleast fix it for other players or my next time its sad i got only leftovers :D

You can fight him again once the countdown is over.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

247360 well i fight and win that boss when i win it i was waiting for the wild pokemon battle but i ddidnt get anything just a message that say a wild pokemon appear behind me.

Actually he never mentions that a pokemon appear behind you... When he does say "Look! Behind you!", you either battle a wild pokemon, or it flees.

You can fight him again once the countdown is over.

so its normal that i didnt get a wild pokemon battle after win him? even if he say look behind you?

so its normal that i didnt get a wild pokemon battle after win him? even if he say look behind you?

I'm not saying it's normal, but there's a chance that pokemon escapes so you don't actually start a battle against the wild pokemon.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

249094 okay then its not a bug just i was unlucky thats sad

Yup - sorry to hear this happened. Hopefully you have better luck next time. :/

Topic moved to proper forum and locked as resolved.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.