Lolicon's Avatar/Signature Poke'Shop

Guest Kisae

CLOSED FOR THE COMING HOLIDAY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Greetings, poke'mon trainers. I am currently accepting requests to make Avatars or Signatures. This is for me to gain poke'bucks and support my Lolis. It's hard to take care the little ones if you don't have the money to buy what they need and what they want.

Current Region: Kanto or Johto.

My in-game name: Loliconkisae. that kisae should be capital K but the game decided not to..

Payment:

1. in-game poke'bucks. Measly 5,000 to 30,000 depending on the gravity of the request.

2. IF it's so easy for me, It's FREE.

Reservations: I'm only accepting 2 requests at a time. If 1 person requests 2 items, that's counted as 2 reservations.

1. Doctor6 - Avatar Request

Completed Requests:

1. Ethaliwyr - Logo Banner Request

2. Enigmix - Avatar Request

3. Rubix - Avatar Request

4. Isaac - Medal Request

5. FujiwaraRiku - Avatar + Signature Request

6. TrainerAlpha - Avatar + Signature Request

What I can do: (ONLY FOR THIS FORUM USE ONLY)

1. Medals like these..

351uwxi.gif3467s52.gif29e3luu.gif24pklcx.gif2vjom7c.gif211tkps.gifkd0ldu.gif2en465g.gif538i3c.gif25qggt3.gifxp4suc.gif2eb687k.gif2r7rdk5.gifLjdRuBW.gifi7NpdGW.gifuiDY3bC.gifWobwP1v.gifFPKbnf0.gifsc3scW1.gifJeR16fe.gifIijGOO2.gifKQwcm44.gifzvo6s8.gif2h66mpe.gif25qukg8.gif2h3c7dl.gifzgUwIBA.gifzBtPvDu.gifJcqY8Md.gif

2. Avatar/Signature like these.. (these cost some hefty poke'buckets though, don't blame me, gotta feed my Lolis).

https://kisae-kisaragi.deviantart.com/gallery/

3. Normal rendering request for Avatar or Signature. (background removal/transparenting background).

4. I'll decided if I will do a .gif or not.

5. Requests are done within or in less than 1 week (It can be also done in the same day, depending on my schedule).

6. You can give me images so my work can be lighten.. you know.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much would this be request of the theme and what it is will be below.

Name base: Equilbrium <-- Guild Banner/Represention

Theme Based: Yin and Yang type

Price: If you can tell me the price and I will get it to you.

When wanted: Whenever I acquire the money of how much you want for this request. I will tell you when I have the money.

Picture of: Several pictures I have a reference of what I want. Not the actual pictures but if you can find something it would be great.

qK3ebOB.jpgouRqX4V.jpgGcnwgRL.jpg

36947 How much would this be request of the theme and what it is will be below.

When wanted: Whenever I acquire the money of how much you want for this request. I will tell you when I have the money.

Picture of: Several pictures I have a reference of what I want. Not the actual pictures but if you can find something it would be great.

if it's just a banner, well since you're the 1st one, it's free :P can you tell me what dimensions you want? width x height?

36947 How much would this be request of the theme and what it is will be below.

if it's just a banner, well since you're the 1st one, it's free :P can you tell me what dimensions you want? width x height?

The dimensions I don't quite know. Just something that looks proper for the thread. Thanks by the way <3

How bout making one for me ;)

details please. thanks.

The dimensions I don't quite know. Just something that looks proper for the thread. Thanks by the way <3

vague. alright.

How bout making one for me ;)

details please. thanks.

vague. alright.

Sorry for not being to certain about a lot of this. :( But I really do appreciate it.

I love your signatures! o^o

I have two requests but I see that one slot is already taken so I'll just try one and then possibly apply again if possible at a later date? :3

Request Type: Signature~

Dimensions: Not sure on the average signature dimensions, so I'll trust your judgement ^-^

Image: Latias <3

Payment: Willing to pay the maximum stated in post, more if it's awesome xD

About my second request that I'll more than likely inquire about if allowed after room is cleared, I was going to request an avatar using an image I have, though I'm not sure if you're willing to do it ^^' (This image specifically)

The issue is that I have a specific shape in-mind for the avatar, but I do have a tutorial on how to do it here ! The shape in question is the one featured in the tutorial, not the ending image shown ^^

The second is that I was wondering if it could be a gif, with either a highlight running over the avatar, which you have showcased in your medals, or possibly even an effect similar to this ? Either one is fine :3

I understand that it might be a bit too much to request and you mentioned that it being a gif is decided by yourself though I would gladly offer a Member Medallion and/or 100k+ for this service!