Lolicon's Avatar/Signature Poke'Shop

Guest Kisae

Sorry for not being to certain about a lot of this. :( But I really do appreciate it.

uhh.. should I use Equilbrium or Equilibrium? because if you're referring to the one that means balanced.. it's Equilibrium.

checked the other guild threads and noticed they are using the simple type banner logo. so gonna I decided to go with that.

since it's a yin yang theme, I decided to make something simple yet fitting one.

(used Equilibrium on this)

(click the image to see the full size.. I can resize it for it to be no auto-resized in forums.. just need to trial and error..)

uxClAxA.png

I love your signatures! o^o

I have two requests but I see that one slot is already taken so I'll just try one and then possibly apply again if possible at a later date? :3

Request Type: Signature~

Dimensions: Not sure on the average signature dimensions, so I'll trust your judgement ^-^

Image: Latias <3

Payment: Willing to pay the maximum stated in post, more if it's awesome xD

About my second request that I'll more than likely inquire about if allowed after room is cleared, I was going to request an avatar using an image I have, though I'm not sure if you're willing to do it ^^' (This image specifically)

The issue is that I have a specific shape in-mind for the avatar, but I do have a tutorial on how to do it here ! The shape in question is the one featured in the tutorial, not the ending image shown ^^

The second is that I was wondering if it could be a gif, with either a highlight running over the avatar, which you have showcased in your medals, or possibly even an effect similar to this ? Either one is fine :3

I understand that it might be a bit too much to request and you mentioned that it being a gif is decided by yourself though I would gladly offer a Member Medallion and/or 100k+ for this service!

decided to go with the avatar first..

JdmdVJA.gif

100k is too much.. just 20k for this avatar.

state you in-game name please. thanks. gonna write it on your tab. gonna do your signature after payment is done..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for not being to certain about a lot of this. :( But I really do appreciate it.

uhh.. should I use Equilbrium or Equilibrium? because if you're referring to the one that means balanced.. it's Equilibrium.

checked the other guild threads and noticed they are using the simple type banner logo. so gonna I decided to go with that.

since it's a yin yang theme, I decided to make something simple yet fitting one.

(click the image to see the full size.. I can resize it for it to be no auto-resized in forums.. just need to trial and error..)

uxClAxA.png

I have two requests but I see that one slot is already taken so I'll just try one and then possibly apply again if possible at a later date? :3

Dimensions: Not sure on the average signature dimensions, so I'll trust your judgement ^-^

About my second request that I'll more than likely inquire about if allowed after room is cleared, I was going to request an avatar using an image I have, though I'm not sure if you're willing to do it ^^' (This image specifically)

The issue is that I have a specific shape in-mind for the avatar, but I do have a tutorial on how to do it here ! The shape in question is the one featured in the tutorial, not the ending image shown ^^

The second is that I was wondering if it could be a gif, with either a highlight running over the avatar, which you have showcased in your medals, or possibly even an effect similar to this ? Either one is fine :3

I understand that it might be a bit too much to request and you mentioned that it being a gif is decided by yourself though I would gladly offer a Member Medallion and/or 100k+ for this service!

JdmdVJA.gif

state you in-game name please. thanks. gonna write it on your tab. gonna do your signature after payment is done..

Hey mate the avatar u made looks great :3 but the white background u use is appearing on ppl using fire type scene on forums.

https://prntscr.com/8lfk13

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Hey mate the avatar u made looks great :3 but the white background u use is appearing on ppl using fire type scene on forums.

https://prntscr.com/8lfk13

I see, I'm using water so that color background is from water color pallet for it to look like transparent..

thanks for this useful information.. his avatar has a curved part.. so I had to add color background to it.. can't be transparent background or the edges will be whited out and have some white particles clinging to them.. unless the gif is in a solid rectangle or square that fits the size limitation of the forum avatar restriction, it can't be done.

if you notice my gif avatar.. yeah it's white and another semi-white color half. that's the color pallet of water theme forums.. alternate posts have alternate colors so the reason why there's two half half colors for the gif avatar..

uxClAxA.png

JdmdVJA.gif

Oh I thought I spelled it right <3 Thanks for fixing that. Looks awesome :) Can't believe I spelled it wrong lol.

Oh I thought I spelled it right <3 Thanks for fixing that. Looks awesome :) Can't believe I spelled it wrong lol.

just indicate to click the logo to see the full view. forums can't have big images attached so they resize it.

I like it how it is. Something that just show the guild not to small and not too big. Thank you, thank you <3<3 If you ever need anything pm me in-game. I will add you once I am actually able to sit down at the computer. I will probably use you again I will pay generously :)

37078 I like it how it is. Something that just show the guild not to small and not too big. Thank you, thank you <3<3 If you ever need anything pm me in-game. I will add you once I am actually able to sit down at the computer. I will probably use you again I will pay generously :)

thanks. it gets resized to 210pixels width.. so I guess that's the maximum width without being resized.

no problem. I wished I did better. sorry because I didn't know the restrictions of images her yet.

37078 I like it how it is. Something that just show the guild not to small and not too big. Thank you, thank you <3<3 If you ever need anything pm me in-game. I will add you once I am actually able to sit down at the computer. I will probably use you again I will pay generously :)

thanks. it gets resized to 210pixels width.. so I guess that's the maximum width without being resized.

no problem. I wished I did better. sorry because I didn't know the restrictions of images her yet.

Yeah I don't know them either. I suggest a little bit ago about a cleaner thread. Being instead of raw code, have it blend with the text but... nobody <3 I'll friend you once I get online. Also if you need any money, or anything pm me.

37066 Enigmix, tell me the type of scheme you use in the forums so I can edit the background color of it.

That avatar is amazing :devil: It's pretty much how I imagined it would look like in my head :3

Although it seems the avatar can't be transparent when curved? >-< I didn't expect this my bad ^^'

Would it be possible to just make it rectangle with a border of some kind? Sorry to request such a thing after I already mentioned the shape >.< I don't mind if you refuse no worries :3

Thank you so much for the avatar! I love it :D