Teleport Quest hoenn bugged ?

Cube1988

Hello,

I made the teleport quest in hoenn fixed all 5 comp. defeat wally and now i cant use the teleport dont know wats wrong... when i spoke with wattson there is not the right text that he should speak... is it a bug or something sry for the long text.. relogged didnt help.. wattson still say "i would appreciate it if u help me with the major incident occuring currently in New Mauville" can someone help me ?

Thnx in advanced

247998 Hello,

I made the teleport quest in hoenn fixed all 5 comp. defeat wally and now i cant use the teleport dont know wats wrong... when i spoke with wattson there is not the right text that he should speak... is it a bug or something sry for the long text.. relogged didnt help.. wattson still say "i would appreciate it if u help me with the major incident occuring currently in New Mauville" can someone help me ?

Thnx in advanced

~ Moved to proper forum~

Content Staff will look into it.

248331 I have the same problem after i beat wally i was teleported to wattson's gym and then he was saying he needed help,furthemore as soon as i exited the gym i am not able to reach him anymore because of this https://prntscr.com/c9orsn

248190 i've got the same problem... Someone can help me ? My player's name is "Chiiipo".

Thnx in advanced

247998 Hello,

Thnx in advanced

Things were being modified to fix common issues users were having, and Wattson was updated before Wally was. Please battle Wally again and your quest should be good.

Let us know if there's still any issues.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

I've tried to RE-fight Wally, but he's not in any pokécenter and every PC says me :"The software has already been uploaded on this PC. Better Check another one." ...

And Mauville's gym is always inaccessible.

Thnx in advanced

Sry don´t work, now its even more bugged then before = the PCs say now " The software has already bean uploaded on this PC. Better check another one. There are still 6 PCs to find where the Software has to be uploaded,, and then i find and other one and then its 7 PCs to find... I add a file with the Screenshot of it.

Thnx in advanced .

249445 Sry don´t work, now its even more bugged then before = the PCs say now " The software has already bean uploaded on this PC. Better check another one. There are still 6 PCs to find where the Software has to be uploaded,, and then i find and other one and then its 7 PCs to find... I add a file with the Screenshot of it.

Thnx in advanced .

Fixed your game. You can talk to Wattson in his gym and complete the quest.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

249226 I've tried to RE-fight Wally, but he's not in any pokécenter and every PC says me :"The software has already been uploaded on this PC. Better Check another one." ...

And Mauville's gym is always inaccessible.

Thnx in advanced

I will require you to tell us what server you play on and be online at the same time as a content scripter. The fact that you got caught in between changes is what caused the issue. If you can come online around this time or a bit earlier, please come to the live support chat and ask for a scripter.

Official discord chat.