Route 16 Yorkie's brother

Goththewolf

I need help finding this guy. I cant seem to find him at all. I was told to check out V Road, The Islands under pallet Town, Diglett Cave, Saffron Pokemart, and the Powerplant. I checked all of them although I may have missed him because i dont know what the npc name is or how he looks like or the spots he should be at. But i am pretty sure I searched every part of the Power Plant, the diglett cave and saffron pokemart. I need help find him am i missing any spots?

• Like 1

(You can not Fly outside of battle!) Fly is obtainable after completing the Yorkie quest! The Yorkie quest starts at route 16. Talk to Yorkie, find his brother (his brother is at either power plant, diglett cave, victory road or on a small island on route 21). When you found his brother you have to pay him 50k for a parcel and go back to Yorkie, he will tell you to get an nocturnal feather which can be found wielding by pidgeotto at night on route 16. When you got the feather and give it to Yorkie you will receive the HM02-Fly.

taken from wiki. just one question - is pro wiki official? since I've been looking for that guy too and I didn't find him either