Cant go into pkm tower

Jamesew

Did you obtain the Silph Scope? Also, did you beat the fourth Gym Leader? And did you talk to Mr. Juji yet?

Silph Scope ? where can i get it ?

my friend said that mr juji is in the highest floor of pkm tower

Silph scope is the item you receive/find when clearing Team Rocket's hideout in Celadon City.

Did you obtain the Silph Scope? Also, did you beat the fourth Gym Leader? And did you talk to Mr. Juji yet?

Silph scope is the item you receive/find when clearing Team Rocket's hideout in Celadon City.

i had cleared rocket hideout in celadon but , i still dont have sliph scope

It is the item in the table of giovani room in celedon rocket base, you only can pick up that item after you beat him. If you not pick up it yet, it need to staff support then, which server you play?

It is the item in the table of giovani room in celedon rocket base, you only can pick up that item after you beat him. If you not pick up it yet, it need to staff support then, which server you play?

im playing in blue :(, id :B0mIlu , any staff pls add Silph scope to my account

Staff can't and will not add items to an account as issues in regard to the database could occur. So don't bother ask for staff intervention here and get the item yourself.

Though, I thought the Silph Scope, you gain it from Fuschia from beating Giovanni in the Silph Co. Building if I remember correctly.

249204 Staff can't and will not add items to an account as issues in regard to the database could occur. So don't bother ask for staff intervention here and get the item yourself.

Though, I thought the Silph Scope, you gain it from Fuschia from beating Giovanni in the Silph Co. Building if I remember correctly.

I thought that aswell. But I may be wrong.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png