Pré-evo moves tutor

Hakunon

249059 I agree it would be good if something could be done for the pkmn like Sylveon who wasn't available before to evo, but even that I'd say a temp measure so people can sort out their old pkmn, not rely on it

I don't know why you're hesitant about this subject, as I can't see any problem it would be cause by this feature being implemented in a MMO like this. It would be good for everyone, economy inclued, making some epic pokes you caught evolved because reasons (shiny, rarity, event) be actually as useful as the other ones.

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Thing is if the moves that they would typically have learned isn't even coded yet, as is the case with some pokes and their full evo'd move sets. Then what you are asking is non-essential. When movesets get coded this problem wouldn't even exist. Since you could simply go to the tutors and get the move you desire. If it's not coded yet there is no point in adding an extra tutor to teach a move that isnt coded. As someone said earlier, some pokes entire movesets haven't yet been coded.

249183 As someone said earlier, some pokes entire movesets haven't yet been coded.

This is a different subject. We're talking about pré-evo moves, not non-coded moves. Still, if they add separate tutor like any other even if they would serve for pré-evo moves, coding the pokemon that have one by one it would work nicely as well, but it would be less inconvenient than to have one only tutor that could do this..