Latios / Latias Catchable?

Sevenl

Making all legendaries obtainable

Rejected, non-negotiable. PRO allows players to catch legendary Pokemon with 600 base stat totals or below. Any legendary Pokemon with higher base stat totals will never be obtainable for players. In PRO, legendaries are considered rare rewards that players can only obtain after completing long quest-lines and investing enough time and effort. We purposely will not make them readily obtainable like other games might - our goal is to keep legendaries unique and properly "legendary," so it doesn't make sense to compare PRO to other Pokemon games in that regard.

Additionally, legendaries will always be untradeable. This was the compromise that allows them to be in-game without melting the game's economy.

---

i see this in one admin post talkin about suggestions rejected by staff, but latios and latias have 600 base stats so this two will be catchable in the future of the game? this two are very nice pokes and in OU Tier so i think this is a great chance to put more quests in the game and a way to catch this two i will be glad

:thanks:

248787 i see this in one admin post talkin about suggestions rejected by staff, but latios and latias have 600 base stats so this two will be catchable in the future of the game? this two are very nice pokes and in OU Tier so i think this is a great chance to put more quests in the game and a way to catch this two i will be glad

I think there are already plans to make all >600 base stat legendaries obtainable. I guess you'll just have to be patient.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

248787 Making all legendaries obtainable

Rejected, non-negotiable. PRO allows players to catch legendary Pokemon with 600 base stat totals or below. Any legendary Pokemon with higher base stat totals will never be obtainable for players. In PRO, legendaries are considered rare rewards that players can only obtain after completing long quest-lines and investing enough time and effort. We purposely will not make them readily obtainable like other games might - our goal is to keep legendaries unique and properly "legendary," so it doesn't make sense to compare PRO to other Pokemon games in that regard.

Additionally, legendaries will always be untradeable. This was the compromise that allows them to be in-game without melting the game's economy.

---

i see this in one admin post talkin about suggestions rejected by staff, but latios and latias have 600 base stats so this two will be catchable in the future of the game? this two are very nice pokes and in OU Tier so i think this is a great chance to put more quests in the game and a way to catch this two i will be glad

:thanks:

This is up to our content and development teams to decide. Nothing is definite, but make sure to stay tuned for potential updates.

Locking the thread as resolved. Enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.