Licensed?

Guest Njoy32

37367 good question. I don't know how gamefreak/nintendo fight with not official servers(if at all)

I've played servers that has been shut down before due to copyright, I really hope this server wouldn't go through the space process because I've already paid(Which I dont tend to do with so many MMOs out of the big list I do play...)

no this isnt licensed.

like every other fan made MMO out there

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

we host the server in a country with, lets just say more liberal views on copyright infringement

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Come host from Egypt definitely secure global internet here :D.. Good Luck Team

And BTW the more we grow >> the more the game will grow and soon this will push Nintendo or any other official company to contract Revolution team I think .. Just we must support !!

38858 Come host from Egypt definitely secure global internet here :D.. Good Luck Team

And BTW the more we grow >> the more the game will grow and soon this will push Nintendo or any other official company to contract Revolution team I think .. Just we must support !!

That's a negative effect, the growth of the server makes it more noticeable.

The more people that play it the more likely it is that Gamefreak would hear or see about the game,

look it up and might even sue them because they sell membership and the like...

(Which is really idiotic, how else do you want them to hold up a server? Also, they made sprites from scratch.

If I was part of GameFreak I would be flattered, but things do not work that way.)

Also due to copyright. Gamefreak is known for being problematic on this regard.

They shut down a couple of Pokemon MMOs before...

But I dont think the country of the server really changes the copyrights, does it? :confused:

I mean, so basically I can go copying(Not saying thats what you do, dont get the wrong idea!) a game

and sell it elsewhere and come out free out of it?