What am I doing wrong? (Clone Event)

Schadenfroh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your doing nothing wrong buddy... i know how you feel. all i can say is: pray to rngesus. just watch some videos/anime/movies while you are hunting and it wont be that boring :P good luck hunting hope you find your clone very soon! o/

When all rivers are dried up and trees cut down, man will then realize that he can't eat money

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/streexofficial/marshmello-alone-streex-remake-1[/soundcloud]

First off:

WOW! :Smile:

Im surprised , never seen such a positive community before. Expected at least 50% flame, like: "then stop playing" , "quit whining", "newb lel" or similar.

Big props! Thanks alot for the positive and encouraging answers.

High five to all of you guys!

Next:

Ok. Then it seems im really bad luck brian.

I already did watch movies and series while farming, otherwise i'd probably already be badshit crazy or dead - from jumping out of the window, so probably mad +dead.

Like i said, i also installed the app on my phone to play while having a BBQ, or being in the pub/bar and drinking. Got quite a few nasty remarks and my mobile stolen by my friends because of that. :Shocked:

I already tried rt 16, no change, just higher pokes which killed my poor marowak. rip in pepperonis Guenther.

Some of you also hit quite the mark: how can some people already have all 3 (multiple) at the first day?

i mean...[profanity edited out by Pixiu]?

And why do i not even get normal starters? only 4 encouters in 30+ hours, do premium members have a higher chance for encouters?

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

hi mate i can feel your pain cause i had like 3 complete days of hunting bulbas at route 16. and spend more that 50 hours guess farming and no joke! and nothing. so it's all about luck i totally got more than 25 bulbas at pc xd and only 2 are worth :Cry:

Purely luck. On the first day i found all 3 clones starters. I am currently at 6 without serious grinding. It's really all about luck. And this means you're having really bad luck. I suggest if you want one of your own OT, keep going. Start up some YT videos, watch some tv or like you did watch anime. They'll pop up when you least expect it :Smile: Im sure you'll encounter atleast one before the event is over. FYI: the event is over on 1st september.

Good luck! Keep at it! :y: