Safari Zone shenanigans

Zer0vector

So I got to the point, where I need to go to the Safari Zone to get the Surf HM in order to progress. I go there, pay the entry fee, and halfway through the server goes down. Fine, it happens. When it goes back up, I enter again and the game crashes while entering a house. Immediately after I log in for the third time, and I am kicked outside the Safari Zone, even though the time limit from the last time I entered is still going. So I lost 10,000 of the precious early game pokedollars that I was saving for a bike for basically no reason. Can this be addressed in a future release? Perhaps either not resetting the timer on disconnect, and/or lowering the entry price? (seriously, 5,000? 200-500 per entry sounds reasonable to me at this point of the game.)

Either way, it's been great fun so far, thanks for the great game, and I sincerely hope that it keeps developing!

I agree with Coop. Go farm cash, and you'll lvl up pokes aswell. You have to remember safari zones have a 20 minute time your allowed inside. So the crashing ect wasted your time. Then it probably expired and kicked you outside. PM me if you need any more assistance.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

248989 So I got to the point, where I need to go to the Safari Zone to get the Surf HM in order to progress. I go there, pay the entry fee, and halfway through the server goes down. Fine, it happens. When it goes back up, I enter again and the game crashes while entering a house. Immediately after I log in for the third time, and I am kicked outside the Safari Zone, even though the time limit from the last time I entered is still going. So I lost 10,000 of the precious early game pokedollars that I was saving for a bike for basically no reason. Can this be addressed in a future release? Perhaps either not resetting the timer on disconnect, and/or lowering the entry price? (seriously, 5,000? 200-500 per entry sounds reasonable to me at this point of the game.)

Either way, it's been great fun so far, thanks for the great game, and I sincerely hope that it keeps developing!

~ Moved to proper forum ~

I think life is trying to tell you something, that safari zone will be the end of you o.o

No but seriously if you think thats bad, how about spending 100k+ on hyper potions and revives and using all on your pokemon for the e4 and then getting disconnected like when ur with lance and you about to take out his last pokemon hmmm, am talking about a year ago when being disconnected was like life here every 2 hours or so, but did I quit, na ah, dont be a quiter boy, be a winner, besides why save for bike when u can get a free Arcanine mount in a quest.

Guest xxblaketownxx
250169 I think life is trying to tell you something, that safari zone will be the end of you o.o

No but seriously if you think thats bad, how about spending 100k+ on hyper potions and revives and using all on your pokemon for the e4 and then getting disconnected like when ur with lance and you about to take out his last pokemon hmmm, am talking about a year ago when being disconnected was like life here every 2 hours or so, but did I quit, na ah, dont be a quiter boy, be a winner, besides why save for bike when u can get a free Arcanine mount in a quest.

How do you do the quest, Like how do you start it?

248989 So I got to the point, where I need to go to the Safari Zone to get the Surf HM in order to progress.

249007 Just farm some money at Seafoam Bf4.;)

You know, the Seafoam Cave in which you need Surf HM that Zer0 is addressing to access. Anyway..

That really does sound like a bit of a pain; Especially since the game is coded to kick you out after X time instead of timing how long you've actively been in there for (afaik It'd make it a bit easier on the servers.) So I guess the only way to manage that is if you could possibly get on the server at a time where the login queue is low/not there. At least then if you have a problem you'd still be able to get the HM before time runs out (the route to the house should only be about a 3-4 minute walk anyway if you know where you're going.)

Regarding the safari pricing though It's next-to-nothing when you'e further into the game and actually want to farm the pokémon in there (such as Scyther and Eevee.) So once you have the HM just continue with the game and you'll be rolling in all them pokedollars in no time.