Auction system

Thecrow

I would like an auction system in this game. There are 2 options. The first option is very easy and consist to create an " in-game forum " where players can post their own pokemon for sale. For example: I want to sell onix , i open the " auction house " , where can i create my own topic ( a little window in the game ) , and anyone who wanted to buy my onix simply has to write in that topic his offer. In this case all the offerts remain in the " topic " and if someone wants to have fun and makes fake bid anyone in the topic can see it, me too = Easy screenshot for trolls. Ah, the topic is only for offerts, the user must go to the buyer or seller in order to make the trade. The second option is more convenient but more hard ( not that hard ) to create. An interface where i can put my pokemon, i can choose the start price, the time limit and everyone can see it and make offerts that CAN'T BE DELETED. When the time is up the pokemon goes in the buyer inventory and the money in the seller wallet. Easy and fast. Tell me what you think

An auction house system has already been created, but I believe Shane is waiting on the games stability to be at a place he likes, wants, and feels confortable with having the auction house in the game with. When that happens I am sure he will put the auction house ingame.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...